Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

I Love This Feature!

JappyBeast

steady on you lot that 4 now it'll only go to my head

suppose i better go and return the favours now

Well I've given you a star rating too because I like your photo and you're from W Sussex which is where my Hubby's from :thumbsup:

thank you very much thats me and my boy on the loco (probably guessed that)

where abouts is your hubby from?

thats where i was dragged up in Horsham i now live in Partridge Green but still work in Horsham

My Hubby used to work in Horsham in the Ford garage many moons ago. We have friends who live in Horsham, and his brother lives in Billingshurst so we visit as often as the 500 mile journey allows!

My Hubby used to work in Horsham in the Ford garage many moons ago. We have friends who live in Horsham, and his brother lives in Billingshurst so we visit as often as the 500 mile journey allows!

i don't believe this i did my apprenticeship there about 20 years ago. I was in the truck shop what did he do there?

i don't believe this i did my apprenticeship there about 20 years ago. I was in the truck shop what did he do there?

I think he was a sales man? (I should know shouldn't I?!) his name's Ryan, would've been around the early 90s.

I think he was a sales man? (I should know shouldn't I?!) his name's Ryan, would've been around the early 90s.

oh right after my time i left in the mid eighties

the picture in my profile is like i said me and my boy but the railways at pulborough next time your down you'll have to come and look

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links