Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Totb?

Andie_M

Good things to get on with Dawsey, your top speed is really good, so eliminating the 2nd gear spin and a better launch should see good 12's no problem I reckon.

I should be there, but I was too late to get the mk1 involved dam it!

yeah top speed on one run was 119 mph and that's with a strong head wind, so i reckon 123 is terminals are possible.

mate got some footage and even with the rear koni's set at max stiff the rear end still squats on launch so some solid rear shocks (read metal bars) will sort that issue for the strip.

i can see Chris mann (TOTB organiser ) if you like. deadline has been set to the 8th for entry's so you could still get in

To be honest its not worth me paying the £100 entry fee at the moment as I still havn't tested the car properly, I'll definately be in next year though...up against all the other RWD cars though....dam it!!

Seems like a few from TOC will be at next years.

Worth arranging a meet for next year do you think?

Seems like a few from TOC will be at next years.

Worth arranging a meet for next year do you think?

I would have arranged a meet for those interested this year if there had been club stand facilities available but as I have said before the entrance fee in my opinion, doesn't give value for money and without a club stand the chances of getting everyone together (apart from meeting on a patch of grass after parking your car somewhere) are near on impossible. :(

Les

We could always say the we're the TOC pit crew? :thumbsup:

i could do with a couple of helpers TBH nothing major just pusing the car to the start, spraying the IC with cold water etc.

yeah some competition in RWD ATM, leon green is in the 9's and i think there is more to come. did a low 10 on sunday with the back end snakig all over and fluffed a gearchange!!!!

Always happy to lend a hand mate! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...

I'll be there with coordsport :yahoo:

i'll come find you Lee :thumbsup: but dont think i'll help you push the rolla though :unsure:

i'll get mark to do it :rolleyes::lol:

:lol: fingers crossed for the day

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links