Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

New Stereo/cd Player

Can anyone give me some general advice about compatability of stereos/cd players for my 2.0 Celica Convertable '91 (Import)?

I have the original factory fitted radio and cd player supplied by 'fujitsu ten', and although the radio is fine, the tapes get a bit chewed up, and the cd player doesn't work. I want to replace it with something newer, but am worried because my local Halfords store told me i would have to watch about compatibility because of it being an import.

you responses/advice would be much appreciated.

p.s. i am new to this site, and am very impressed with all the members' shared enthusiasm for Toyota's. I am very impressed with mine - i am a full convert!!

Hi there. Well you've been to Halfords I see... I was going to suggest using their website. You can tell it what you have, and it should tell you if you need an adapator or something.

You should be okay though. I say this without any in depth technical knowledge... but I'm pretty confident there's always a convertor for the job, whatever the need may be.

And yeah, these are cool forums. :) I'm in the newbie boat too.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links