Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

1994 Toyota Cresta

nobu

I think I'm about to buy this car? What do you think? 1994 Toyota Cresta has the 1JZ twin-tubo engine in it sucks that its automatic. has after market blow off valve and turbo timer? think its worth it?

I'm going to buy it if anyone was wondering. It's a 1994 Toyota Cresta with a 1JZ-GTE twin turbo. It has a Greddy Turbo timer and an aftermarket blow off valve(not sure of the brand). It has Tien Super damper spring and a Greddy intercooler that i need to get installed. I can't wait to get it i should have it before the week is out. What do you guys thing? Can you post pictures of the car?

• 1 year later...
I'm going to buy it if anyone was wondering. It's a 1994 Toyota Cresta with a 1JZ-GTE twin turbo. It has a Greddy Turbo timer and an aftermarket blow off valve(not sure of the brand). It has Tien Super damper spring and a Greddy intercooler that i need to get installed. I can't wait to get it i should have it before the week is out. What do you guys thing? Can you post pictures of the car?

hell i wouldn't even think twice i'd buy it do the mods scrap the twin turbo set up and go single stand alone and mild tuning until ready 2 go stage 2 buy it dude.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links