Do Not Sell My Personal Information

G0t Yashio? ;)

TomF

Well, it's FINALLY happening. Although it's not going to be an easy task whatsoever. The build quality of the kit is shockingly poor, no mounting brackets for front bumper, none of the lines match up, doorshut lines are terribly out of place. My hoping that it'd just be bolting on the new bits and bobs your uncle have been blown well and truly out the water.

Here's some pictures from the test fitting:

Front Driver's Side Wing

DSC00983Medium.jpg

Rear View

DSC00981Medium.jpg

Rear 3/4 View

DSC00980Medium.jpg

Side View

DSC00982Medium.jpg

Rear Arch

DSC00986Medium.jpg

DSC00985Medium.jpg

Front Bumper

DSC00991Medium.jpg

Thats a real shame about the build quality, cant wait to see it finished though, should look awesome. I didn't realise quite how wide those arches really are, :D

Thats a real shame about the build quality, cant wait to see it finished though, should look awesome. I didn't realise quite how wide those arches really are, :D

Neither did I :blink::yahoo:

that'll look sweet when its done. kit must be bad, i can see how poor the fit is from the pics. bodyshop has got some work to do.

keep us posted :thumbsup:

that'll look sweet when its done. kit must be bad, i can see how poor the fit is from the pics. bodyshop has got some work to do.

keep us posted :thumbsup:

Scary thing is, it looks pretty good in the pics mate, in real life it's shocking!!

• 2 months later...