Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Angel Eyes

Chuck04

Fair few of you have already seen these, but for those of you who havnt, got some new lights the other day... Sorry some of the pictures are not great, these do look the nuts in the flesh though, very impressed with them.

yarisAngelEyes.jpg

Brows were not fitted in this pic, just laid over to get the effect

lightsNew.jpg

yarisangeleyes3.jpg

yarisanngeleyes2.jpg

yarisangeleyes.jpg

Not bad. they remind me of a set of lights on a stock car. Not sure :g: Think its the civic :icon14:

looks the dogs danglies mate, wish they did them for new shape yaris because i would certainly caine the credit card for some :yahoo:

They look lush. Reminds me of clio lamps. Shame they dont have them for Phase 2 Yaris :(

looks mint i bought mine today. did you get yours from germany? if so how long did postage take and were they hard to wire up?

Hey guys, no i got mine through from taiwan, they were sent out on a wed/thurs and i received them on a Monday, so not too long, but postage was £30!

t

Wiring is not too bad to be fair, 3 plugs just plug straight in, then there is an additional 6 wires, 3 red, 3 black, which power the rings and the little led you can see in the pics with no brows. These were then wired into the sides, red to green and black to black / white.

Theres a full write up with pictures on another yaris forum, not got the link to hand as i saved it to a different computer, will get it later for those who wish to see it.

Mi_j, brows came on the car, they are the c -one brows, you might be able get them through envy performance, i know they have them on their site.

yaris on 19s just lettin you know that the ones from germany are LHD only. the ones from taiwan are for RHD

mine came today dunno if i like the chrome bits in it makes them look googly with the black surround so may paint it lol will post pics if i do

You must tell me where you got these !!!

They look so hot !

and another question, will they fit on a regular 02 1.3 Yaris ?

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links