Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What Do Other Members Get Up To On A Wet Sunday Afternoon

sleepyjoe

:eek: sitting here looking through all this great sites forums :eek:

YOU ARE NEVER TO OLD TO LEARN

Well I am recovering from a very mental Saturday night.... the photographic evidence of which will never be released, watching Murder She Wrote and will be shortly reading my Jeremy Clarkson book....

Sunday is my day of rest!

Just Chilling out...............................that's what wet Sunday afternoons are for :thumbsup:

[it is SUNNY here..............between the showers] B)

We haven't had rain here for days, today I've enjoyed a long walk with the dogs and am now cooking roast pork in between sitting in the garden reading the paper (oh, and reading the TOC forums of cause!)

We haven't had rain here for days, today I've enjoyed a long walk with the dogs and am now cooking roast pork in between sitting in the garden reading the paper (oh, and reading the TOC forums of cause!)

Mmmmmm Roast Pork!!

What times dinner - I'll be there! :drool: :drool:

been to my muay thai kick boxing... now stuffing face with noodles... might even tackle tidying my room today!

been to my muay thai kick boxing... now stuffing face with noodles... might even tackle tidying my room today!

Phew! Back to work for a rest?

Mmmmmm Roast Pork!!

What times dinner - I'll be there! :drool: :drool:

There would be trouble if roast wasn't Pork. I prefer Lamb though! As long as we've got roast tatties and yorkie puds my Hubby and me can agree!

hehe :D something like that...

dunno what im gonna do when i go on my holibags! gonna miss my classes :(:(:(

also been looking through some of the forums and have found some of you dont sleep well not at night or do you sleepwalk to the comp?

I was at work.. just like any other Sunday

:(

also been looking through some of the forums and have found some of you dont sleep well not at night or do you sleepwalk to the comp?

Working days I'm in bed early, but try out the forums late at night on the weekends... it's another world and usually alcohol fueled (well for me anyway). You can't beat the randyness!

Edited by Red Yaris 54
Selling corrected.....I think

Sofa shopping and getting the washing all wet

Working days I'm in bed early, but try out the forums late at night on the weekends... it's another world and usually alcohol fueled (well for me anyway). You can't beat the randyness!

randyness that's another new word I've learnt

Cooking - Roast Duck with orange sauce - Boiled and Roast Potatoes - Coliflower, leeks, fresh garden pees, white sauce and thick onion gravy -

all washed down with at least to bottles of the red stuff :yahoo:

DO NOT EDIT MY POSTS! I meant randomness and that's what I put. Thank you!

Watching thousands of lovely ladies getting hot and muddy running for Cancer Research UK.

Than had a sunday dinner at a pub and I'm gonna crash out as I'm tired :P

DO NOT EDIT MY POSTS! I meant randomness and that's what I put. Thank you!

not me new here dont know how to

Not directed at you matey, not come across a Mod before that is so happy to edit stuff!

Hmmmmmmmmmmm better watch what we post...................dont want the random editor to strike!!!!!!!!!! ------- only jokin folks :rolleyes:

Well, went to a mini meet earlier n then home to chill out. Had a luverly dinner n glass or 2 of wine, followed by .................erm................a further glass or 2 :drunk:

Only worked 15 mins today

Like the Phantom Raspberry Blower of ol' London Town! I know which one of you it was.... I'm watching you!!!!!

Anyway, Sunday's for relaxing. Our Roast Pork was lovely and I'm now full and relaxed...aaahh! Had so many years of working weekends I really enjoy not having to now.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links