Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Run To The Loch Today... Pics Added

msherry21

cars all set, just need to get the suspension setup and I'm finally sorted!

Looking forward to this!

I've invited a few friends that are not Toyota owners just so we get some better numbers, the more the merrier, feel free to bring friends aswell. Are we eating when we get there? pub? or bring our own? maybe even try and get another route planned for the coming back from Loch Lomond, all opinions appreciated, Its the right hand side we're going up, better roads and scenery, probably Balmaha would be the best place to stop, parking etc, some cars may find the rest of the road a little rough.

Make it Balmaha.. I will meet you there... in the same car park as last time (Ryan - Alan).

From there we can deceide what to do... Callandar perhaps???.. Maybe VIA Stirling for your way back, not much choice en route for Glasgow tbh.

I agree and like your idea on callander/ Stirling, somewhere out that way would be good to go as the run to Loch Lomond itself isn't long at all.

Must wash the car tonight - you could write your name across the side of it (don't though, I'd kill you!)

:thumbsup:

A

I'm still in. What time am I meeting someone at Drivers? :P

I'd do well to wash my car aswell but I'm sure I can squeeze that in at somepoint tommorow. :thumbsup:

I'm sure mine can wait till next week :lol:

We'll be meeting in town around 7pm at Drivers car shop

Still 7pm Mikey?

Yes, if it had changed I would have said surely?

Drivers at 7pm and everyone have ideas for going somewhere after Balmaha as it'll only going to take 10/15 minutes to get there....then another 20 waiting for Ryan.....I don't care if its a T-sport, you can't drive it!

Aye, very good Mikey! :rolleyes:

If we're waiting for anyone it'll be you removing your car from a hedge/field/wall! :P

I will leave here ASAP.. only just got in from work

I don't think Balmaha knew what hit it......

PICT0249.jpg

PICT0253.jpg

PICT0252.jpg

PICT0251.jpg

PICT0250.jpg

PICT0257.jpg

PICT0256.jpg

PICT0255.jpg

PICT0254.jpg

I think what hit it was "a whole lot of Jap"!

Pano-Cropped-Web.jpg

Thanks to Mike for the basic organisation - the run up was fun, but the run back was, erm, mental... Those roads test the suspension to its limits - boy was I glad of wide tyres and coileys though :lol: Brakes really do need upgrading though - they simply can't cope :(

Mike's Mk1 is just plain loony though - as the pair of us were stuck in traffic on the way back I thought how good that "JDMesque" rear plate looks and what a great stance the car has - it even blows little, tiny Mk1 sized flames too!!!

IMG_1382.jpg

IMG_1384.jpg

IMG_1383.jpg

Yes, that's a V6 Camry engine in there...

Here are some of the other highlights...

IMG_1381.jpg

IMG_1377.jpg

IMG_1385.jpg

IMG_1378.jpg

IMG_1379.jpg

Cheers again everyone - its always worth remembering that its not the cars but the people who make the meets :thumbsup:

A

PS lmao at the chavved-up Corsa that trundled intot he car park just as we were leaving! That's right, park over in the corner... right where you belong mwa ha ha ha ha....

That was great fun last night guys, the drive up and back was interesting, Olie White mk1 was quick and thats it in standard form!

Roll on JAE then we'll get another trip organised.

Olie White mk1 was quick and thats it in standard form!

He was driving like a girl though, I overtook him! :P

I'll give you a shot of my brakes Ryan. They're grrrrrrreat! :ph34r: That Yaris did surprise me though, nice one.

Was good to meet everyone and it was a nice wee drive.

Next time i'll have the V6 to take up. After sitting behind Mr Sherry's on the way up and the noise it produces it'd be freakin rude not to.

Car still smells of apples a bit mind you :censor:

I'll give you a shot of my brakes Ryan. They're grrrrrrreat! :ph34r: That Yaris did surprise me though, nice one.

Welcome aboard mate!

It was some dodgy driving, I need better coilovers, I nearly tipped it into a field a few times! :laughing:

Did you see sparks from me bottoming out? :!Removed!:

• 3 weeks later...

Bottoming out? Real men were airbourne! :unsure:

A

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links