Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Picked Up My New Baby!

mbrennan29

Picked up my Auris 1.6 T-Spirit this afternoon!! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Its a gorgeous car, i love it to bits.

I'm not 100% on the colour of the interior trim, i wanted a black car and as a result of wanting the T-Spirit the only interior trim we could have was beige. Its not horrible, infact i think it looks quite nice, it;s just with having 2 children it may get rather mucky!!!

I opted for the full colour navigation system and bluetooth hands free phone. it is an awesome system and well worth £1500 of anyones money.

I will post some pics on here when i get a minute, i guess i am now the newest member of the auris club!!

Right, off for a drive!!!!!!

They had one at my local dealers with the beige interior and I thought it looked very nice with a darker colour car. :)

yeah i must admit it is growing on me. Like i said just a bit worried that my 3yr old son will very quickly make it a 'DIRTY' beige!

Might have to see if i can get something to put under his cubikat so his feet dont/cant touch the seats themselves.

All in all though the interior is growing on me, has an essence of lexus about it!

I opted for the full colour navigation system and bluetooth hands free phone. it is an awesome system and well worth £1500 of anyones money.

overhere it costs in GB Pound 733 i have bought it ,its € 1250 :toast:

I have a Black Auris with a dark interrior

overhere it costs in GB Pound 733 i have bought it ,its € 1250 :toast:

I have a Black Auris with a dark interrior

We always get charged more for everything in this country!! :crybaby:

Still think it is worth the money though, VERY good system, infact probably the best i have seen.

How do you find the bluetooth system? I was using it the other day and have been told it was very quiet and couldn't hear very well, maybe i just need to talk louder!!!

I wanted the dark interior but unfortunately in the UK if you go for the T-Spirit model as i did then you can only have the beige interior if you want a black car. Any other colour and you can have the dark interior, even if you have a grey T-Spirit you can have a dark interior, but only the beige if you want a black one!! Dealer couldnt answer when i asked him why, he couldnt understand it either. Not too bothered though i think it looks really nice, i'll post some pics when im next off work.

How do you find the bluetooth system? I was using it the other day and have been told it was very quiet and couldn't hear very well, maybe i just need to talk louder!!!

You might try the following: Hold the 'display' button on your navi and switch your lights on/off 3 times. In the menu you can try to change the microphone's input.. I haven't tried increasing the volume yet, but you might give it a try

You might try the following: Hold the 'display' button on your navi and switch your lights on/off 3 times. In the menu you can try to change the microphone's input.. I haven't tried increasing the volume yet, but you might give it a try

I take it doing this accesses some hidden menu within the system?

i shall give it a go later thanks

UPDATE: I tried the method described by eltimmie, it opens a hidden menu on the navi system which allows you to run diagnostic checks etc. There is an option to turn up the mic sensitivity for the bluetooth, i turned this up and hey presto, my missus now says she can hear me perfectly (is that a good thing or not?!?!?) Thanks for the help

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links