Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Alternator Price Required 91 Mr2

mark.pearce

I'm looking for a good re-conditioned or new alternator for an mr2 20i UK car that won't break the bank

Toyota garage themselves I know will charge the earth and the local garages are up to their eyeballs in work

Anyone know of any good/reasonable car spares in Manc or surrounding areas were I can get a price??

Give Toyota Celica Breakers a call, there in Devon but shipping and parts are very cheap, it'll be a second hand unit but will carry a warranty and a number of people have used them from this site and all give glowing reports...

The number is somewhere on this site or search google, it's an easy number to find :D

don't work for them, just know they have cheap parts and every time myself and others have used them got great service and the right parts, maybe I should approach them for a commision :D :D :D

• 2 months later...

fensport charge £50 plus vat and postage, Mr T charges £350 try celica breaker or T.C.B performance parts as their full name is, don't know price they charge but i've bought other things and they were reasonable, easier to get hold of than fensport as well

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links