Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Please Advise On This Deal I've Just Been Offered From Toyota

pstones578

Just been into Toyota and looked at an 05 Corolla T-Spirit 1.6 with 24,000 on the clock. I want to part ex a 04 Peogot 206 1.4 1 with 36,000 on the clock. The Corolla is up on the forecourt for £9,995. They've said after some haggling that they will do me the Corolla for £6,000 with my car as part ex and they will give me some mats at £30 instead of £60. They also said it will come with 6 months tax and that they WILL NOT fill the petrol tank.

Can anyone please advise if this sounds like a good deal or not.

try and haggle a bit more, as i bet they could throw in the mats for free and add some petrol for you.

I suggest you do a search on the main Toyota web site ( used car search ) and see what other dealers are selling there cars for also if you go to the what car site and click on the link value my car you should get an idea of trade in values

Hope it helps

PS

If other dealers are selling for less use this to bargain a better deal

thats kind of terrible!!! the price is alright as thats how much the dealers sell the corollas for around that price of 9995. as for the minor things like mats and petrol say to them wat is £70 when your dealing in 4 figures.

i bought my corolla at 9995.... used the net price for the website which they had a special deal and got them to about 9495

part exchanged ma peugeot 107 with around 7000 miles on the clock with body damage and they gave me 5500 and knocked the difference from the discount on the peugeot. they threw in mats for free and gave me half a tank of petrol.

buy from another dealer or go somewhere else and price match to them. sales men are at competition...see what they can do for you.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links