Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

How Do You Use Your Verso?

tosullivan

How do you use your Verso?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. 5 or 7 seater?

• 5 seater
    • 7 seater

just wondering how most people use their Verso's?

we just use it as a 5 seater all the time...can't see the 6th & 7th seat getting pulled out except in a very rare occasion

we just use it as a 5 seater all the time...can't see the 6th & 7th seat getting pulled out except in a very rare occasion

Mine is used as a 5 seater for five days of the week and becomes a 6 seater at the weekends when I have the family loaded up. I have a 5 month old daughter, so with all her stuff, the wife and three other kids to fit in things can become a bit tight. :!Removed!:

I have another ankle biter on the way so I will be looking at getting the wife a Previa type car as we will need a bit of boot space as well as the seating capability.

Wayne

Mine is used as a 5 seater for five days of the week and becomes a 6 seater at the weekends when I have the family loaded up. I have a 5 month old daughter, so with all her stuff, the wife and three other kids to fit in things can become a bit tight. :!Removed!:

I have another ankle biter on the way so I will be looking at getting the wife a Previa type car as we will need a bit of boot space as well as the seating capability.

Wayne

what are you thinking about getting since the Previa is not available anymore?

I have heard from a source in Toyota that they are bringing out a LWB Verso in the next year or so and a hybrid MPV

• 2 weeks later...

Wayne

what are you thinking about getting since the Previa is not available anymore?

I have heard from a source in Toyota that they are bringing out a LWB Verso in the next year or so and a hybrid MPV

Wish I had the cash to buy a new Previa if it was still made, but having 4 kids + one in December money is tighter than a ducks bottom at the moment. I will need to look out for the cheapest Previa I can possibly get. Honestly £2000 would be a push at the moment. What other 7 seaters are out there for that sort of money???

Wayne

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links