Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Carcept/carzone Yaris Body Kit

wora

im thinking of getting it,my bank is stealing my money right now so idd say mid 2004 beffore i buy it but i was thinking what yall think about it?and if anyone has it could he please tell me what he did about the exaust to get a double to fit nicely?and how much it ste him back???thx!

newbie in the house and lovin it!

• 3 months later...

Never been too sure about the carcept body kit, always thought it looked a bit ott. Always preferred the C-One and Veilside kits myself. You should check em out if you havent already done so. They look pretty decent. :yes:

i have seen it in black and thunder grey and like it but ive seen it in the trademark purple and also redwhich look naff, but in black and thunder grey it looks gud i think

but isnt the idea of a kit 2 b differnet ne way?

:thumbsup:

ive considered having the carzone kit on mine and im still pondering...........its nice and all, but a bit to OTT me finks

the lines don't work, and it's too 'saxo/corsa' to even think about doing in my opinion!  :!Removed!:

I agree ... best to leave modding the Yaris to the Jap boys. :yes:

I've seen it in the flesh, and it looked good from a distance, but wasn't too sure about it the closer i got to it. I agree that any modding is done to stand out from the crowd and be a little different, but also (in my opinion) for that bit of street cred that people are going to be looking at your car and ADMIRING it rather than LAUGHING at it....!

It's a question of taste, like some people don't like my twin headlights, and others love them (including me!), so if you love it and can live with it (coz let's face it, it's a lot of money for just a whim that can't easily be taken off and sold again) DO IT!

Cheers

Pav

to me... not being laughed at when you've spent a fair deal of money on your car is rather important... :lol:

and I can guarantee that if I or anyone I knew saw a yaris that was mutilated by that monstrosity of a bodykit, we would laugh our pants off!

same goes for anyone who does a bad job of modding any car, if it looks bad you're in for a drumming :yes:

Looks good to me! The kit fits in nicely with the rest of your modifications, but not so good if that's the only thing you add to a standard car.

Nice to see someone else with the Morette headlights - looking good B)

Pav

personally, it depends on the color. seen it in black and silver and looked good.

seen a red one and it looked ok, and i've seen a blue one and yuk! if could track down the owner of that blue one :fishyface:

i like the silver turbo one B)

it all depends on that kit with me the purple one in the adverts as terrible but in other colours it does look good.

as long as a good bodyshp has been used aswell its pretty damn good by my reckoning

if you want to see some proper yaris body kits, tasteful bodykits... check out some japanese efforts. They're much more clued up about things. :thumbsup:

if you want to see some proper yaris body kits, tasteful bodykits... check out some japanese efforts. They're much more clued up about things. :thumbsup:

there is some fine examples that ive stumbled across in recent months but how the hell you get em over here i dont know. cant find suppliers or importers anywhere

(hhhhhhmmmmm - business venture!)

i once seen a rear spoiler for the yaris by a company called SARD it was just like the t-sprt spoiler but about 5 times bigger! it looked ace but just enhanced the cars original kit

just arrange a trip to japan and bring em back yourself :lol:

believe it or not ive considered learning japanese so i can do such a thing!

i tried looking for the SARD spoiler. i managed to find their web site but not a hope in hell of findinf the spoiler on it.

Tune a car have the most kits from japland i have ever seen in the uk

i tried the sard website too but couldnt get round cos of the language barrier

ive got a pic on my old computer of it tho ill sort it out and get it up