Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

5s-gte

SW20

i just got a car with a 5S-GE that was turboed by a shop. they told me they installed ross racing forged pistons (and everything that comes with that), ARP studs to various locations in the motor (rods, mains and head)...head ported and polished, and a custom header/exhaust to support the T3/T4 turbo. other items include a wastegate and blow off valve, upgraded fuel pump and injectors controlled by an APEXi SAFC while the boost is controlled by an APEXi AVCR. spark system upgraded along with a water to air system (?)

i was just wondering if there is anything with the engine that i'll still need to worry about, he put 122,xxx on the car before rebuilding the engine which was less than 300 miles ago.

That's the US spec engine .. they all seemt o rave about it.

Have a look on the US List and you'll see loads of details.

• 2 months later...

I always thought the 5S had the FE head. I know it's possible to fit the GE head and the turbo but thats big bucks conversion time :P

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links