Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Test Drive..done.

TB1

Test drove a 1.6 Manual TR yesterday. Really liked it, easy to drive, everything whithin easy reach. The only thing I wasn't to keen on was the seat, I'm used to sports seats that hug you more than this one did, but other than that it gets the thumbs up.

Also on the TR it doesn't show the average MPG only the range left in tank and miles done in total. Would I get the average MPG display in the T3 as this is the model I would be going for?

My spec would be.

1.6 Petrol Manual T3 ( 3 dr)

Black

Tech pack

Style Pack

Traction Control

This comes in at £15240 OTR.

Any suggestions as to what sort of discount I should be aiming for. Nothing to trade in and cash in the pocket.

Thanks ppls :)

Hi

I have a 5 door TR (1.6 petrol, manual) and mine does have an average MPG display. I would expect it to be pretty much standard.

As for discounts, I traded in an old car and managed to negotiate an extra £600 off (and got them to throw in some mats). I don't know what you can get without a trade in though.

Can I ask why you're looking at the T3? The TR is exactly the same but with a couple of extras - but more importantly saves you £1000!! The extras are chrome strip on the boot (which is part of the style pack), and scuff guards in the doorways.

Hope this helps.

Regards, Terry

Can I ask why you're looking at the T3? The TR is exactly the same but with a couple of extras - but more importantly saves you £1000!! The extras are chrome strip on the boot (which is part of the style pack), and scuff guards in the doorways.

Because they don't do the TR in Black otherwise I would have one :)

How do you find the MPG average from the display, the sales guy on Sunday said to press the button to the right of the speedo but that didn't show the average MPG, so he said that it only showed it on the T spirit / T180..so he's obvioulsy talking rubbish if you have it on yours :)

Currymonster can I ask you what you are averaging mpg please ? :)

on my tr pressing the stick on the left scrolls through the average mpg, instant mpg, fuel range, etc. The right stick goes through the two trip counters and the odometer.

I got a 3dr 1.6MM with Proctection Pack/Tech Pack/Roof Rack with bike holder/ mats no trade in a cash deal for £14040. I went on line to Drive the Deal/ Autobye? got a price from them printed it off and went to my local dealer andask how near they could get they matched the higher deal (there was £200 in it ) so was well happy... Best of luck happy shopping

Thank you all for your replys..now armed with info I'll be going back up there this weekend :)

I was going to tell you about the stick on the left but was beaten to it :thumbsup:

My average MPG is 37.3 at the moment, mixed urban and motorway.

Olso ask for the HIGHER ARMREST and let them pay it for you hahahahahahaha :yahoo: :!Removed!: :thumbsup: