Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Karting Convoy - Ferrybridge Services Pre Meet?

Fizz

any chance of meeting you guys at clifton moor somewhere? :D pretty pleaseeeeee :D

dont wanna try get there on my own ans get lost and be on my own... :( :( :( lol

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hou

• Fizz

• Pompey Gaz

• MissMR2

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry hun but clifton moor is well out of our way!

Im trying my hardest here, you really cant get lost!

ill see what i can do about breaking convoy and meeting you somewhere like the a64 roundabout!

I haven't got Sat Nav & am absolutely hopeless with directions (I'm going to leave home with plenty of time accounted for for when I get lost) so don't leave me stuck at Ferrybridge on my bill.

Any chance of a few mobile numbers being PM'd to me beforehand so I can keep in touch on the day if needed?

rite..

iv aa route planned it and checked my map book... and im going to do this! :P

will meet you guys there.. :)

(prob set off 2 hours early jst to make sure, even though it only takes 45 mins to get to York from mine.lol :P )

ok I have not been on line for a few days and so have missed the plot.....we still meeting at FBS?? if so what time?? I have sat nav but no idea of the location of the karting.

HELP ME PLEASE !!!!!!!!!!

women eh?????? who needs em!!!

read the first post in this thread ya lazy woman! lol

:rolleyes: oh blimey !!!! opps I am sorry, so missed that first bit....thanks for the heads up, see you there hun. I will also give Boro a kick in this direction............. seeing as he was nearly a week late for JAE!!!!!!!! :blink:

how lazy can you get, tut tut people who cant even be bothered to read through and expect others to do their work for them!

you shall get several lashings for this!

but anyways cant wait for this

I looking forward to it too..

seeing old ppl and meeting new ppl (if im not too shy...lol) :)

... have to get there first.lol

I looking forward to it too..

seeing old ppl and meeting new ppl (if im not too shy...lol) :)

... have to get there first.lol

Less of the old lass! :rolleyes:

lol I met old as in from 2005, as thats was when i last saw you guys... :(

Im just pulling your leg. :rolleyes:

Think the last time i saw you was JAE 2005 so it would have been 2 years. Even Zee is coming so will be a propper renuion! :thumbsup:

I'm planning on leaving my house 2 & a half hours before we meet up for a journey that according to a few websites should take less than an hour & a half, so I've just started to look for some reviews of FBS in case I actually get there without getting lost & have plenty of time to kill & look what I found - CLICKY :crybaby:

if you go to FBS too early go in marks and sparks. my mate carly works there

If you see a blonde girl thats tall. Say I know you carly in the freekist voice you can do lol :D

Fizz mate got your txt but was driving and forgot to reply at the time!

I'm in Newcastle so gonna be going straight to York, doesn't make much sense going the Ferrybridge, then back up to York for me, plus with me being skint as I am and fuel costing a bomb :(

-Z

brother.. i am going to nab your keys when you aint looking and going to take the Rex for a spin.. :lol:

Fizz: Lol knowin me I'll leave my key's lying around. Didya come to the Envy meet a while back?

Left the keys for the '2 and Rob nicked it, hah.

And btw, have I got £35 left to pay ya? I'll send it to your account now if you want.

Missy: I think I'll be heading down from Boro so will probs go your way, but err... no point in followin me...

I get totally lost no matta what!

-Z

I can concur with Zee that he gets lost as easy as i find food to eat! lol

Zee - Just bring the cash on the day man and yes its £35 you will need. And no worries... It's propper 'decent' of ya to offer me a spin in the car. :P