Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

J A E Convoys

cfc1

I know a lot of you will have separate convoy posts in your own particular regional meets sections, but for those of us who may pass through a coup;e of regions enroute, I think we should post a couple of general meeting places as per usual.

I will be leaving Scotland at around 6:45am on Friday going to Bellshill Services just outside Glasgow on the M74, leaving Glasgow at 7:30am and then heading to Scotch Scotch Corner, we should arrive in Scotch Corner at about 10:30am.

Leaving Scotch Corner at 11:30am heading south on the A1 next stop will most probably be FerryBridge Services where there is normally some TOCers meeting, we should arrive there at about 12:30pm or there abouts. From Ferrybridge it is approximately a 2 hour drive, so would have half an hour or so to join up with any other people who want to meet further south on the A1.

So what time and where are the major meeting points from there?

So far.. for us lot up in Scotland it is...

7:30am Bellshill Services (M74)

11:30am Scotch Corner

12:30pm Ferrybridge Services

Times posted are the times we will be LEAVING these places.. so get there in good time

Please add any other meeting points from here down so we can all convoy together.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Fizz

• Hou

• Pompey Gaz

• cfc1

Top Posters In This Topic

Last year a few members met up at Grantham Services and we met there... so could that be a plan again this year?

Ferrybridge to Grantham is about an hour and a half.. so would be meeting at about 2:00pm - 2:30pm.. depends how long we are at Ferrybridge... Grantham to the showground will be about a 1 hour drive.. depending on traffic.

is that the gonerby moor one on a the a1 if so that sounds kool tell me what time and ill b there

I think so.. The service station is just off the A1. Hopefully those more local can confirm.

Edited my above post with a rough time.

if u going anywhere near nottingham ill tag along ?

Ditto, I'm getting on at Newark near Mansfield way.

Anne & I will be leaving home at about 6:30am on Thursday morning for the set up so we will see you all there as you arrive ;)

Safe journey when you go everybody :thumbsup:

Guest MrMojo

few of us are doing the FBS, blyth one, same as you Davy but just a bit earlier in the morning,

anyone is welcome to join if they want to get there a little earlier..

we haven't got any fixed times yet tho just playing it by ear and will prolly arrange it last thing thurs night :lol:

Mo.

few of us are doing the FBS, blyth one, same as you Davy but just a bit earlier in the morning,

we haven't got any fixed times yet tho just playing it by ear and will prolly arrange it last thing thurs night :lol:

Mo.

Sounds about right man! :lol:

Mo.

EARLIER!!!!!!!!!!.... Jeeesus, I'm leaving the house at 6:45am as it is :lol:

Right, I'll be in on this convoy now, moved my job on friday...prepare for the Vee sick ness!!!!

Nice one Mikey.. Bothwell services no later than 7:30am?.. then see who we catch up with on the way?

Ok.. we have...

BOTHWELL SERVICESb] (Leaving @ 7:30am sharp)

cfc1 - MK3 MR2

Mrs cfc1 - TTE CTS

msherry21 - V8 Powered MK1 MR2

OlberJ - FSO Polonez ;) (<<<edit)

SCOTCH CORNER (Leaving at 11:30am)

FERRYBRIDGE SERVICES (Leaving at 12:30pm)

If you are meeting at ANY of these places please add your names to the list.. or, if you want to meet at another stopping point, add the place and a time please.

Correct me if i'm wrong then.. infact.. Ill edit it now ;p

OlberJ - MK1 MR2

Both of us wish this was true. :lol:

erm.....not being nosy here.....but WHO IS OLBERJ???????????????????????????????????????????

I though he had a white MK1.. maybe not, so I have no Idea

Olber has a white mk1, he was there on Wednesday night Davy. Good to see more TB'ers(Twobrutal.co.uk) with us, I was going to try and arrange us going down together.

I thought as much.. I see what he means now.. he wants a V8 too :lol:

The more the merrier on the way down.. anyone who wants to meet us justs needs to be there before 7:30am..

Mickey.. I will pm you my mobile number so we can make sure we don't leave without anyone etc.. give me yours so I can make sure YOU ARE UP ON TIME :) :lol:

Ok.. we have...

BOTHWELL SERVICES (Leaving @ 7:30am sharp)

cfc1 - MK3 MR2

Mrs cfc1 - TTE CTS

OlberJ - FSO Polonez wink.gif (<<<edit)

SCOTCH CORNER (Leaving at 11:30am)

FERRYBRIDGE SERVICES (Leaving at 12:30pm)

GRANTHAM SERVICES 2:00 - 2:30pm

carls sr

If you are meeting at ANY of these places please add your names to the list.. or, if you want to meet at another stopping point, add the place and a time please.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links