Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Red Auris Tr

doobs

Picked up 1.6 TR manual today and early indications are very good. I love the red and hopefully I will set a trend and see a few more on the road now. I would post a picture but when i try it via the browse function, it says "uploading file" but then says "you did not select a file to upload" but as far as I know I did as I pointed to the path where the picture is stored on my pc and the box was populated with the path! - is that the right way to do it. the picture is a jpeg of about 80kb!!!

can anyone tell me how to post a picture or to permanently display my car under my username - i have tried but can't see how to do it!

Congrats!

Hope you enjoy it loads, i certainly do mine! :thumbsup:

Remember to run it in gently to start :)

Picked up 1.6 TR manual today and early indications are very good. I love the red and hopefully I will set a trend and see a few more on the road now. I would post a picture but when i try it via the browse function, it says "uploading file" but then says "you did not select a file to upload" but as far as I know I did as I pointed to the path where the picture is stored on my pc and the box was populated with the path! - is that the right way to do it. the picture is a jpeg of about 80kb!!!

can anyone tell me how to post a picture or to permanently display my car under my username - i have tried but can't see how to do it!

get the photo that you want. resize it to the right size, whatever it is, using some photo editing software or paint will do it. then host it on a file hosting site like photobucket.com then link to it from there. im not the best at explaining things but i hope it helps. :)

- at last managed to post picture!!!

post-15324-1184283704_thumb.jpg

looks good, never thought of going for red. is it solid paint or met? its the first red one ive seen.

looks good, never thought of going for red. is it solid paint or met? its the first red one ive seen.

There is one more in here!

The red is not metallic.

Fred`s Auris

There is one more in here!

The red is not metallic.

Fred`s Auris

now ive seen two! nice wheels. :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links