Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Looking For Some Accesories / Parts

Luija

Hey guys, I'm writing from Costa Rica, far far away from my CTS birth place.. heheh

Hope anyone can help me figure out some part numbers so I can ask a lad in Britain to bring them next time he comes.

Eventhough I've asked locally, there are few T-Sports here, so this kind of parts have to be brought down through special delivery, which makes them quite more expensive than they already would be here.

Concretely, the parts are:

Front grille T-Sport insignia

Leather-chrome gearshift

corolla23ap.jpg

White control panel, as seen in the previous picture and here in greater detail

10.jpg

Thanks to all, if anyone has got a parts catalog that would be great as well!!! :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...
BUMP!

Any volunteer for this? :)

Sorry Luija,

I can't identify part numbers for you but I noticed that one of the parts you seek is a leather/chrome gear shift lever. Just to warn you, The one fitted on Jack's car is suffering from deterioration of the chrome layer at less than 10,000 miles. Where the gear positions are written, just at the edges of some of the letters, the chrome has lifted to form lots of little sharp edges. You would not believe how it spoils the driving experience to feel the roughness in your gear change hand every time you swap a cog. The edges have been filed smooth now but of course its appearance is not good.

I'm surprised at Toyota. It has been obvious for many years now that chrome on plastic is just not durable. It looks especially bad when it peels.

Have you tried to find your part numbers through Toyota's website?

I've been able to get part numbers for the T-Sport logo and the leather-chrome gearshift lever.

The numbers I got for the insignia are 75312-02010 and 75312-12280, but I don't know if there's any difference between those.

Then, for the lever, it'd be 33504-13061-B2.

Now, as I'm pretty far from Britain, I'd be very happy if any of you can ask for this parts at your local Toyota dealer and tell me an aproximate price! Also, is there any internet dealer for this kind of parts? Anywhere I can shop online and have the package sent to London?

Regarding Trucker Jack's comment, that's weird cuz a friend has a Yaris T-Sport with the same leather-chrome lever and has 60k on top of it, not a scratch!! Has anyone else suffered that same trouble? Problem with mine is my car was robbeed while at customs or during shipment!

Thanks to all!

• 2 weeks later...

Can anybody help please?

I'm quite far away, in Costa Rica, so I have no chance to look for British retailers! Plz!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links