Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie From The Philippines

babes

Hi guys and gals!

I'm babes from Manila Philippines. My ride's a '96 AE101 1.6 4AFE (PHDM). You might be wondering what I'm doing in you website...

Well...I am a big fan of the EUDM of Corolla. A lot of Filipinos are into Euronizing (that's how we call the project) their cars. May it be a Toyota or another make.

This is the very reason I am here. It is rare that EU items are sold here in the Philippines (specially the bumpers and tail lights) :( . Most of the setup we have are USDMs. Maybe you can help me have the items I need to set up my car. Also, I would like to know more on what a '96 Euro version AE101 has and how it looks like. This is my project for this year.

Hope you guys can help me...pleeaasseeee!!!! :)

thanks!

Thanks for posting your car pix!

Are those aftermarket bumpers?

Also, here in the Philippines, everyone thinks that if you have an EUDM corolla, there should be headlight washers. Your picture proves that false.

:)

I'll save 2500 pesos for that! :)

Are those aftermarket bumpers?

Also, here in the Philippines, everyone thinks that if you have an EUDM corolla, there should be headlight washers. Your picture proves that false.

:)

I'll save 2500 pesos for that! :)

The bumpers are factory fitted, as is the spoiler, only thing i done so far is de badged it and added the tinted windows.

Never seen an e10 with headlight washers. how much is 1 Peso to the GBP sterling?

Nice looking motor though

Here are some pix of a PHDM 1.6 AE101...

Hey, you got the same Toyota alloys as me - the first time I have seen them on another car.

• 2 weeks later...
The bumpers are factory fitted, as is the spoiler, only thing i done so far is de badged it and added the tinted windows.

Never seen an e10 with headlight washers. how much is 1 Peso to the GBP sterling?

Nice looking motor though

I think currently, it is 1.00 : 83.00

Wow!!! That aint some FEW changes...that's a huge modification...well, at least here. :)

Haven't seen that kind of bumpers here in the Philippines. Nice ride!

yeah they look alright :D and was free too. If you go for the euro bumper defintaly get some. i just ordered some philips silvervision bulbs. theres a thread in gen chat about them and will take a picture tomorro or tuesday

Hey there and welcome. Here is a few pics of my rolla. A few things have been modified :)

LongLife05.jpg

LongLife03.jpg

LongLife01.jpg

hopefully getting them rear lights for mine when i got some money :D and where are your front indicators?

look into the wing mirrors gaz u will c the side indicators !!!!!!!! if u have indicators in ur wing mirrors it is not a legel requirment to have them in ur wings

n i think it looks kinda kool

look into the wing mirrors gaz u will c the side indicators !!!!!!!! if u have indicators in ur wing mirrors it is not a legel requirment to have them in ur wings

n i think it looks kinda kool

LOL :)

Glad to see some people notice the hard work...and the few trick things :)

But to set the record straight:

My side repeaters are flushed and now use the wing mirrors.

The led bulbs from the side repeaters have been mounted in the front corner lights as i have no indicators for the fronts. I'v recently purchased some new head lights with Indicators in the corner as std.... so it's going to change... AGAIN :)

Wow!!! That aint some FEW changes...that's a huge modification...well, at least here. :)

Haven't seen that kind of bumpers here in the Philippines. Nice ride!

Thanks bud. it has taken a long tiome to get it to what it is and still the mods continue as i'm not happy with it yet!

What plates are you talking about?

Thanks bud. it has taken a long tiome to get it to what it is and still the mods continue as i'm not happy with it yet!

What plates are you talking about?

your car's plate number...I'll post some pix of modified rollas here.

here are some samples of EURO modified corollas here in the Phils. (thanks to CAE and AMP clubs)

eudm1.jpg

(changed bumpers, added headlight washers, installed plate no.)

eudm3.jpg

(changed garnish, changed tail lights, changed bumber, modified fog lamp wiring)

eudm4.jpg

(installed moonroof, sun-up and tein stickers)

eudm6.jpg

(apex i megaphone muffler)

eudm2.jpg

By the way...is it possible to buy old plates there and have it shipped here?

You can just have a plate made to any spec in this country. There are company's like ShowPlates. They make custom plates for anything really.

I don't think you can buy the old ones from a specific place though....doubt it would be very legal :)

someone could go to a scrapyard and get some to mail over, and you could use them as showplates?

• 2 weeks later...
someone could go to a scrapyard and get some to mail over, and you could use them as showplates?

hope someone can do that for me... ;)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links