Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Sat Nav

Tricky

I recently bought a 2nd hand Corolla and paid extra to have the Sat Nav system fitted by the dealer. I've now found out that the ETA traffic avoidance system doesn't work, and will only work if fitted as standard by the factory. Does anybody know how to make it work on my dealer fitted sat nav?

• 2 years later...

I recently bought a 2nd hand Corolla and paid extra to have the Sat Nav system fitted by the dealer. I've now found out that the ETA traffic avoidance system doesn't work, and will only work if fitted as standard by the factory. Does anybody know how to make it work on my dealer fitted sat nav?

do you still have the sat if so name your price will it fit my toyota corolla 53 plate and dose it come boxed and is it brand new and dose all cable and the gps revicer and dise and manual and if we do have a deal can i please have some time to save up the money please and do you have a picture of the item

Confused :wacko:

None of it has to be fitted by Toyota or at the factory for it to work, you just have to have all the right bits. If you are sure that you have ETA fitted onto your satnav system and it isn't working then take it back to Toyota and get them to tell you why :thumbsup: !

I'm also guessing that you have the TNS 200 system? and how do you know that ETA isn't working?

*WARNING, OLD THREAD*

I very much doubt the unit will still be brand new now as this topic is nearly 3 years old, I'm sure he either solved the problem & has been using it since or sold the unit a long time ago, there's a fair chance he's sold the car thinking about it.

Welcome to the club though EdwardT34, ever thought about getting a Tom Tom unit? They're a lot better & will save you a hefty amount of cash

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links