Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

If You Could Travel In Time...

Jimlad

Only once... (then back again obviously)... where would you go?

Somewhere else? do we get a percentage or a grade after the test?

or maybe a nice cookie mmmm :yahoo:

I would go back in time to the late 1940's or 1950's.

Before I leave I would do some serious stock market investigations so that I could find a number of companies that were small but are now global giants. I would make some careful investments, then return to the here and now and then hopefully collect my sizeable winnings :thumbsup:

But then with my luck it would probably all have gone pear shaped :crybaby:

I’d go back to last week, buy you a ticket for the JAE to stop you spamming the board with dumb a$$ questions!

:thumbsup:

I’d go back to last week, buy you a ticket for the JAE to stop you spamming the board with dumb a$$ questions!

:toast::thumbsup:

I'd go back 20 years ad buy loads of properties and land in the area around Cardiff Bay before the Barrage and waterfront developments took place.

I'd be living it up on a tropical island somewhere now! B)

id either go back to this time last year and not make the wrong decisions getting rid of the ex, or back and buy lots of land where there was gonna be future developments etc, or even to this time yesterday to put the lottery on with the right numbers

I'd go back to when TVOR was dropped on his head and try and save the poor soul.

I'd go back to when TVOR was dropped on his head and try and save the poor soul.

lol3.gif

and he was the one posting a thread sayin that this section was full of non-seriose threads :unsure:

and he was the one posting a thread sayin that this section was full of non-seriose threads :unsure:

OhtheDrama.jpg

I'd get a sports almanac and do some serious betting.....

oh, hang on.....

Goodison Park, 5th May 1928 to watch William Ralph "Dixie" Dean score a hattrick to make it 60 league goals in a game we were given the championship trophy. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I'd love to have been there

I'd do this weekend all over again - and I wouldn't change a bean! :thumbsup:

Ditto but bring umbrella ella ella ella and welies ellies ellies ellies.

Goodison Park, 5th May 1928 to watch William Ralph "Dixie" Dean score a hattrick to make it 60 league goals in a game we were given the championship trophy. I couldn't even begin to tell you how much I'd love to have been there

You wouldn't have liked that Kev, As far as I know everything was in Black And White then - makes it hard to cheer for the blue side !

I'd like to go back to Ancient Greece, to see the seven wonders of the world in all their glory - before the Christians trashed them !

I'd do this weekend all over again - and I wouldn't change a bean! :thumbsup:

Ditto but bring umbrella ella ella ella and welies ellies ellies ellies.

Nahhh I would have got even more filthy, just for kicks and giggles :lol:

not even have me there?

Hou hun, your Elvis suit and camp posing was sorely missed indeed - you had better come next year! :thumbsup:

You wouldn't have liked that Kev, As far as I know everything was in Black And White then - makes it hard to cheer for the blue side !

I'd like to go back to Ancient Greece, to see the seven wonders of the world in all their glory - before the Christians trashed them !

Nah, I'd be there to see 1 man & I'd spot him in a crew of a million people. Black & white, blue & white, it really wouldn't be an issue

I would go back to friday morning before JAE and notice that my coil pack was buggered and take more drinks and a air bed which had the plug init, nice hard floor to sleep on!

andy

I would go back to friday morning before JAE and notice that my coil pack was buggered and take more drinks and a air bed which had the plug init, nice hard floor to sleep on!

andy

Ouch bet that didnt make the missus happy

I'd get a sports almanac and do some serious betting.....

oh, hang on.....

Dont make the same mistake and leave the time machine unlocked in an obviously rough area....

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links