Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Rocked - Officially!

Demonic Angel

Well, I'm tired, I'm dirty, I've had to sleep since coming home and after waking up for dinner, decided to lie back down again due to serious lack of sleep over the weekend but JAE was possibly the most awesome event in the world.... ever!

The weather sucked, but it couldn't put a dampner on the weekend and I can safely say this year superseded all years for me! Obviously big thanks must go out to our fearless leader Lord Les for everything he did for the club and for everyone!

On a personal note, this year has been pretty amazing for me, helped along by some truly rocking people who without this club, I'd never know. I got drunk and emotional both nights, I swear I'm neither today but you guys are all brilliant - it was great to see old friends as well as meet new ones.

And I won the Beyonce award for booty shaking..... that was all I wanted out of the weekend! :lol:

Maybe I'll forget the fancy dress next year - I didn't have much of an outfit for my £35 and I was far too cold and got changed a few hours later - serves me right, the skirts get shorter every year

Some personal thanks, as is tradition to do so:

Les & Anne: My substitute Mum & Dad (although don't ever kiss me like that again Les!) I love you both so so much and it would not have happened without you guys - much love and yes I will come up and stay with you soon!

Asha: My partner in crime (and fellow Maria - I was after that one too but couldnt give it to myself! lol) Thanks for you-know-what and as always we rock!

Rich: The pooing, weeing and being sick in the sleeping bag story was going far too far mate - that'll haunt me forever! I forgive you though! But not because you make me laugh you understand....

Gaz: You're still a loser but a really nice guy - thanks for helping me get my tent up - yes I totally fixed that as well!

Moski: The ski is a registered trademark! Thanks for the walk n talk - how many laps did we do?

Davy, Caroline, Andrew & Callum: Och aye the noo! I still can't talk Scottish! Aye! Och! Aye!

Steve: As always a pleasure, however you are still older than my Dad, that will never change!

Carl: Thank you for preserving my dignity and driving us girls round (don't worry, I lost my dignity later on in the evening!) And thanks for the plates - now I may never change my car!

Andy: Beings as we'd never really spoken at any previous JAE's... I kind of wondered why as you're funny as and your car is so very purple!

Moffmo: The sexual harrassment lawsuit is on its way to you - but I'll stand up for you in court.... lol The prostitute story always tickles me though!

Dawesy: I wish I'd seen the steps incident.... your little girl is lovely - glad you all had a good time!

Pompey Gaz: I was amazed you were so quiet in person considering how much you talk on here!

Daz: How dare you steal Show and Shine from me - I was a shoe-in this year! lol ;)

And a few for those who weren't present on TOC this year:

JJ: Much love to you hun, your outfit rocked. Shame you werent on TOC this year but glad you had fun over on MR2OC

Fizz: Thank you for letting me come to Tescos! You will be an amazing Dad, don't doubt that! All the best for September!

Lee: Anyone who can stay up with me drinking til 3am two nights on the trot deserves a medal. You're a legend, you're awesome and you know it! ;)

Apologies for anyone I've missed, I'm still sleep deprived!

Not looking forward to the photos - it wasn't me, I didnt do it, honest guvnor!

Time to start planning for JAE08 me thinks! :thumbsup:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Demonic Angel

• Fizz

• Moffmo

special thanks to Les and anne.. well done!

Got home about half an hour ago.... and I think I am still hungover.

Anyhoo.... JAE?.... THAT!!! was THE BEST EVER SO FAR!!.. you guys are superb :thumbsup:

I will post what little pictures I took later (probably tomorrow).

Can anyone tell me where Saturday night went?? its just a blur..:lol:

my first jae and defo not the last....... had a great time guys :yahoo: thanks for making me so welcome as a NEWBIE

:toast::thumbsup:

Thanks to everyone who made it what it was, I agree with Davy, sod the weather! That was the best JAE ever, so much banter it was unreal!!!!! More faces put to names and sets everything up for next year to be the best JAE!

It should SOOOOO be more than once a year we all meet up though.

I'm stuffed now though, need food desperately.

Its all really frustrating and sad that its over for another year now, Its been emotional people.

Michael.

I bet none of you noticed me at JAE :crybaby:

Lee: Anyone who can stay up with me drinking til 3am two nights on the trot deserves a medal. You're a legend, you're awesome and you know it! ;)

:lol: No YOUR awesome :lol: Was a great weekend and was great sharing Baileys with you hun ;) x

Roll on JAE 08 :D

Cheers Em... glad someone has some confidence in me! :lol:

Was a good crack... apologies i wasnt around that much... was split between 3 different places and there aint much of Fizz to go around! ;)

Les/Anne - Great to see you again briefly and top marks for the organisation and execution of the event! :)

Mo - Hope you made it home alright after the tyre problem... Was actually quite good we stopped as we ended up taking in the rays and having a drink as it was just lovely for a few minutes! Gaz... next time i suggest not being so close to the chap in front in a convoy when having a drink of Redbull! :lol:

DaleV - I have to get those pics of your car up asap.. :)

Gaz: You're still a loser but a really nice guy - thanks for helping me get my tent up - yes I totally fixed that as well!

Always happy to help with an erection! :thumbsup: The tent people! God you lot are filthy!!! :lol:

Gaz... next time i suggest not being so close to the chap in front in a convoy when having a drink of Redbull! :lol:

I personally think Mo timed that one! I saw him check his mirror and then decide to pull over!!

Although i am now thinking of suing Redbull, the wings would've been extremley handy at that point!! :lol:

I'd just like to thank everyone for this weekend.

I did wonder why people were getting hyped up over a weekend's camping, but now i fully understand!!

Can't wait for next year's!! :yahoo:

Where were you?.. never saw your car and wouldn't know you if I did see you. Were you there?

Where were you?.. never saw your car and wouldn't know you if I did see you. Were you there?

I was parked on the roadway beside the caravan with the raised seating area, the car was in full view and due to the size of the thing it would be difficult to miss it :unsure:

LandC2small.jpg

and yes.... I was there for sure :huh:

I saw your car SteveL but apologies for missing you - feel free to come over and mingle with folk, we don't bite (those rumours about me are categorically untrue!) :lol: :lol:

I saw your car SteveL but apologies for missing you - feel free to come over and mingle with folk, we don't bite (those rumours about me are categorically untrue!) :lol: :lol:

Thank you.... I was noticed, well the car was at least :thumbsup:

Is JAE the only meeting TOC atttends as a club :unsure:

Stunning weekend.

Massive thanks to Everyone who made it what it was.

Special thanks to Les for all his backstage work and Steve for the 8000 mile round trip with the barbie !

The slight drizzle we encountered just made it better I reckon. The Lexus club, although their cars weren't as good as ours, were superb . Saturday Night was such a laugh !! Cheers Guys.

Russ Swift did a stunning stunt show, the fireworks were awesome, and all in all ( mud aside ) it was definitely the best for atmosphere, entertainment and drunken foolery !

Rich: The pooing, weeing and being sick in the sleeping bag story was going far too far mate - that'll haunt me forever!

I have a disturbing story for just about every occasion ........... plenty more where that came from ! :!Removed!:

I must admit to thinking all weekend:

"Must not slip and fall on backside in mud"

And it worked!

Next on Em's Magic Mind Control techniques... :lol:

In addition to the above, big thanks obviously to the guys n gals over on LOC. I was around and about (or as Davy would say aroond and aboot!) so didn't catch up with you guys very much on the Saturday night but on all accounts I missed a corkin' night...

I must admit to thinking all weekend:

"Must not slip and fall on backside in mud"

And it worked!

Next on Em's Magic Mind Control techniques... :lol:

Maybe you should teach Dawsey!! :lol:

Yeah if Toyota was reimbursing for their broken steps, they can come and see me....

Oh don't be filthy you guys! :lol:

I'll give them the Puss in Boots eyes, tell them to look into the eyes the eyes not around the eyes... they'll be under and I'll say...

"Dawesy did not break your steps, it was some random bloke off <insert name of club who peed us off this year> so I suggest sending your bill over to them and sending everyone on TOC who utilised said hospitality trailer free Toyota memorabilia, preferably cars we can sell on for profit, or alternatively forget all that and clean Ems Yaris next year... because she's pure filth, so is the car and we can't do anything about her so we'll concentrate on cleaning the car for next JAE"

And you're back in the room.....

Is JAE the only meeting TOC atttends as a club :unsure:

There are a few national meets that we attend - although JAE is the flagship event really.

The local areas regularly have meets too, so you can ease yourself in at the shallow end !

Sorry I missed you Steve - didn't even see the car, maybe I should give my shades a clean !

every year it gets better.

les & anne you both did a stunning job, even without the village i think we had the best stand (especially for atmosphere and personalties) of the show.

weather didnt spoil it for me just drank more beer and didnt feel the rain :lol:

thanks too to the judges the award of most modified was unexpected and very much appreciated. the car was there for other people but its very nice to get some support like this.

again some excellent cars on display.

michael, your car rocks! excellent work and when we sasanach's come up for a highland blast you must give me a passenger ride.

davy, you are a legend. any man who can fall flat on his A**e and not spill any of his drink deserves an award.

moffmo, well what more can be said, you are crazy but life and soul of any party.

lots of other people id like to mention but the weekend is a bit of a blur.

at least this time i didnt spen as much time talking to god on the great white phone!! :lol:

roll on JAE 2008!! or we need another global meet before that!

Crazy weekend, have to admit it was great, spoke to a few of you when I was a little worse for wear, thanks for making us all feel welcome and it was a great weekend :)

Good to put a few more names to faces, have to admit I panicked a little last night when some of you lot came back to the pitch as we were in the middle of a clingfilm operation but as soon as I heard that Derbyshire accent I knew all was well and good ;)

davy, you are a legend. any man who can fall flat on his A**e and not spill any of his drink deserves an award.

That, my friend, took years to perfect.. next year I plan on falling down the stairs while not spilling a drop ;)

I really can't thank you all enough.. I had THE best weekend, each and every single one of you get more friendly every year.(can't wait till JAE 2012.. could be interesting :lol:)

If there is anyone who I didn't get the pleasure of meeting I apologize.. there can be that much going on it's easy to miss someone.. or something (like a HUGE 4X4.. sorry SteveL..:( hopefully next year or before).

Where is the photo thread?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

(I want to see Saturday night :lol:)

It really was an amzing weekend, had to sleep for a few hours when I got in tho, think I got about 8 hours sleep all weekend.

Was really good to see old and new faces, I love you all!

I'm really worried about the pictures now!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links