Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Rocked - Officially!

Demonic Angel

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Demonic Angel

• Fizz

• Moffmo

i thought he was the best person I met at JAE tbh, and that Andy with the purple car was a bit rubbish :P

Was nice to see all the old tocers , and have a good chat.

esp good to chat to fizz :thumbsup: its been too long mate , nice try taking my car keys :rolleyes:

Rich k - you know i'll sell you the wheels soon just a matter of time :yes:

Likewise me dear along with your other half. Good job i am nosey and told you about the other Yaris keys... :P

Rich K - You know you WILL buy the rims boyo! :lol: And do you really think i was taking a risk in telling that big fella what i thought about his car... :!Removed!: :lol:

lmao matt your yellow jacket was just quality but your gear changes were the best

Em it was funny watching you treat matt like a kid haha

Well he does insist on acting like one.... :lol: :lol:

What can i say. Jae was wet but never spoiled the fun for everyone. Was good to catch up with everyone and also to meet new peeps. Yeah you weren't wrong john it was good to see the fireworks in the comfort of a warm pub :yahoo:

jerry!!

Moff looked like a lollypop man!

You looked quite sexy yourself bud.... :rolleyes:

JAE2007061.jpg

For the guys that were at JAE for the weekend can you please read this thread over on the JAE forum

JAE Thread

Do any of you have any opinions? My friends from the 350zukownersclub did not mention any problems on the Sunday but clearly there are one or two people that were upset about things that were said or done. It would be a shame to think that some people came away from JAE with a bad taste in their mouth :unsure:

Finally, I am near a computer. :rolleyes:

I had a fab weekend at JAE. :yahoo: I need new trainers and socks, and a weeks sleep to catch up on, but I had such a good laugh, despite the wetness :shutit:

The erections were good this year, and I was more than happy to help out.. :rolleyes:

Em...dont think just do!!!!! you only live once hun.

Dale my stalker....love you hun.

Mo ...nuts as ever.

JJ my lil' sis and partner in more than one crime :yahoo:

Moff you soooooo do need help mate lmao

Jappy and Ogy....you so do rock.

Alex thanks for the toilet run.

Gaz...cool chap.

Carl.... bloody nutter...thanks for being our pimp.

The list of fun was endless.

Les and Anne.....you have made us proud. TOP JOB.

Rich.... thanks for letting me stay in your erection and for the cups of tea throughout the weekend, you also rock.

Sorry to those peeps I have missed out, please don't hold it against me!! :unsure:

Roll on next year.!!!!

For the guys that were at JAE for the weekend can you please read this thread over on the JAE forum

JAE Thread

Do any of you have any opinions? My friends from the 350zukownersclub did not mention any problems on the Sunday but clearly there are one or two people that were upset about things that were said or done. It would be a shame to think that some people came away from JAE with a bad taste in their mouth :unsure:

reading it why are we getting the blame for closing the road off? and who was the "4x4 drivers" weren't 350z just beside lexus? i used the grass as a short cut to the loo, but i wasn't in a 4x4 or delica :lol:

reading it why are we getting the blame for closing the road off? and who was the "4x4 drivers" weren't 350z just beside lexus? i used the grass as a short cut to the loo, but i wasn't in a 4x4 or delica :lol:

Gaz.... I'm confused at the whole thing really. You are right that 350Z were right beside Lexus and I did not see any wheel tracks. What a strange situation :unsure:

there was loads the opposite side of that patch of grass to the 350z's though, but they had like 4 cars :\

Moff looked like a lollypop man!

You looked quite sexy yourself bud.... :rolleyes:

JAE2007061.jpg

This is me just semi sexy.. you should see me full on!

Your farts were very sexy :lol: ;)

Wish you would stop bringing my farts into the equation... I dont want a reputation!

Hey'all!

Just thought i'd pop in to say congrats on a good stand! I popped over but no one seemed to be around! Managed to catch Steve walking around and also had an awesome drunken chat with moffmo! Apparently we chatted til like 3.30 mate! In that time i drunk 500mls of sambucca! My headache on sunday was truely awful! Sorry i didn't get to say hi to many of you but seems you had as good a time as i did! Roll on JAE 08!

Hey'all!

Just thought i'd pop in to say congrats on a good stand! I popped over but no one seemed to be around! Managed to catch Steve walking around and also had an awesome drunken chat with moffmo! Apparently we chatted til like 3.30 mate! In that time i drunk 500mls of sambucca! My headache on sunday was truely awful! Sorry i didn't get to say hi to many of you but seems you had as good a time as i did! Roll on JAE 08!

I only left our stand between 3 and 4 on the Saturday so it must have been then, the rest of the time was spent sorting stuff & drinking ;)

Les

Hey'all!

hah yeah cheers for the chat dude

Sorry but i dont remember what the hell we talked about!

i asked him if he was sober saturday afternoon and i got "Well I don't know. the line between soberness and drunkenness is blurred" :lol:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links