Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Jae Rocked - Officially!

Demonic Angel

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• JappyBeast

• Demonic Angel

• Fizz

• Moffmo

Lol he is a bit of a legend isn't he! And yeah i have no real clue what we talked about either mate!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH How could I forget one of the best bits of JAE !!!!!! (for me anyway) was Mr Russ Swift!!!!!! The man is a legend, when he finished his stunt driving I went over to him and he gave me his autograph on a TOC flyer.

Me so happy!

OHHHHHHHHHHHH How could I forget one of the best bits of JAE !!!!!! (for me anyway) was Mr Russ Swift!!!!!! The man is a legend, when he finished his stunt driving I went over to him and he gave me his autograph on a TOC flyer.

Me so happy!

Pahh... i got a vid of me in the passenger seat with him while he was on 2 weels! :rolleyes: :P

Well matt would of been better with the gear changes rather than russ swift lol

well sounds like I missed another ace jae with you guys...

but can honestly say that hugo will deffo be there in 2008 (if im allowed on the stand after missing 2 years.lol :P)

hope to meet some more peeps at this northern meet, so wont feel lonely.lol

Just a quick note to say thank you for letting me stay over on the stand quite a bit on the Saturday :D special thanks have to go to Les, Anne, Steve, Davy and Caroline - I consider you all to be good Friends ;)

The BBQ looked great and so did the stand in general - it was a shame that there werent half as many cars on it as last year as a lot of people (myself included) had cars on other stands this year...but as it has been said before, JAE is thought to be more about the people than the cars :)

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links