Do Not Sell My Personal Information

--corolla Sportivo Club--

2ZZ-GE Sportivo

The forum is down so I created this one for lost people who were looking for the other corolla club forum.

Who is coming today? Toyday being Sunday.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peekay34

• lucio_libre

• Ilivfor6

• 2ZZ-GE Sportivo

I'm leaving now to meet up wif anyone who is going to the cruise...

Shell Servo before the Geelong Road. - or so i think, I relyed on the old forum.

HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL THERE!! :yes:

damn, i got stooged with the forum crashing.

cant believe they didnt have a back up. <_<

neways, i had to register again, i had like 70 posts and now on 0. :o ohh well. B)

glad i got to meet u guys today. :group-cuddles:

and very glad that i got to go for a spin in a stivo! :drool:

we should go for a cruise on some windy road one day.

You don't realise how quick the sportivo's are until you are driving with a group of them.

Damn they were quick. :eek::eek:

I've got some good shots of the cars and especially Peekay's TRD induction. Illuminati you mentioned you had some free space I could upload them to. If the offer still stands could you PM me the details so as I can put them up!

2ZZ-GE Sportivo I am seriously looking at ordering the TRD induction very very soon, so if your interested let me know and we can work out a date to order them in the same shipment.

Cheers Guys. :thumbsup:

You don't realise how quick the sportivo's are until you are driving with a group of them.

2ZZ-GE Sportivo I am seriously looking at ordering the TRD induction very very soon, so if your interested let me know and we can work out a date to order them in the same shipment.

Cheers Guys. :thumbsup:

Yeah those sportivo were looking pretty nice on the FWY yesterday!!

Ilivfor6 I am also very serious about the TRD CAI, dam that sounds awesome, and appears to be more responsive. I could probably purchase in the next month. - have to talk to the insurance company first!

Peeky34 thanks for the foam filter!

Also peeky34,

LSD's for the corolla? I am interested about getting one of these after I change my Tyres and Intake.

I herd of a company called "Phantom Grip" that make a very affordable LSD for the 2000 Celica. The TRD LSD is around $US 800.00.

How do you think they would compare?

I had no problems with the Intake I hope you don't re insurance. Also probably wise if you can all email me names phone numbers and contact details so we can send to each other.. Please Just PM me. Also re LSD I will confirm pricing with Bruce at TRD sales. I think due to the car still being under warranty with Toyota would prefer to stick with the TRD unit.

Let me know 2zz how you went with the Foam filter.

Hope you Guys enjoyed the drive it was interesting looking in my mirror at you all waving in and out. By the way there was a speed camera as I warned you about, setup in Glengala RD :ffs: :censor: :ffs: :censor: I hope none of us got done.

Count me in for the intake, three of us should get a bit of discound and freight too. I'm spewing i had to leave early yesterday would have been good to see what the cars can do from outside the cockpit. next time i guess. Funny how all the V8's were revving at KFC yesterday as they were ordering their food :D . Good to see the interest growing, too bad these poms were drinking too much beer after their rugby win and lost a heap of invaluable data.

When's the next meet?

I think the next meet up should be on an evening so Azzamataz can also come. Also also before XMAS. May be around the 12th of DEC. I know this is only a few weeks away but XAMS is fast approaching. Also for the intake if you want it definitly let me know and I will help organise to get the units. But only request if I do it for you that money is up front. You will only get charged what the unit costs. If you want to do it direct then go to www.trdsales.com. I can help you install now my poor hands (scratched to bits) know what to do. :crybaby:

Most definately cash up front Peekay. Would not do it any other way.

As regards your hands I think I might be able to get everyone to chip in for a couple band aids. I will PM you my contact details.

Hey lucio_libre, good choice to come in on the intake. Pity you missed the ride in Peekay's, the sound was awesome!!! And with all 5 of us crammed in still increadibly quick. My brothers Type R is going to go down :lol:

Thinking about scrapping the idea for a full exhaust as I took a look under the car last night. The standard one is pretty good. Exploring the idea of a TRD muffler instead (about $700 US) as it wwould cost approx a grand for a Supersprint or Remus so its not that much more. According to TRD their muffler does give a reasonable increase in power and sound great. Just do not know if it would fit AUS model.

If any of you guys are interested I am taking the car to do some dyno runs on Saturday and to make sure the mixture settings are correct in Richmond if you want to come and have a look let me know.

Definately interested in seeing the Dyno run. Just give me the info and I will more than likely be there.

Just have to check tonight to make sure my other half has not planned anything for me Saturday.

I will let you know tommorrow for certain :D

Cash upfront peekay, no sweat, i'll throw in a bottle of your fav drink for installment, although i like doing mechanical stuff myself, so i'll help. Spewing i missed the ride i wanted to hear the sound of the intake. Next time i see you guys we will hopefully install the CAI.

Hi guys! its good to be involved on sunday's cruse man. :group-cuddles:

Hey Paul im interested of geting the LSD but for the CAI, i would wait abit and see.

Thx. for everything you have done for us, very appreciated.

keep intouch man. :thumbsup:

Richie.

Peekay - Have no plans for Saturday, so if you can give me the details for the Dyno run I will come along.

Your Stivo will sound fantastic on the Dyno. The graph will be interesting to see!!!

Place is QSV 36 Lambert Street Richmond from 9:00 am. As far as fitting the CAI I can help but primarily you will be doing just as much work. We could do it at my place as I have all the stuff to do it. It is just a matter when you want to order. I also have asked the TRD agent to quote 3-4 CAI's and will post his responce.

Hi all,

I will PM my contact Details for ya Peeky34. I will get the TRD CAI, paying up front is no prob. - I will have a chat to my insurance company by tommorrow.

The foam filter is good peaky34, there's slight difference up top, not sure if its an increase in power??It feels a bit more meater past 6k.

Saturday sounds good, I'd love to come up and see the run - I'll let you know by the end of the week.

Much Appreciated!!

Got the quote $470 for each CAI. Includes shipping ....well at least you get a $10 discount.

Paul,

Unfortunately there's no saving on the freight by ordering these all together as they'd be individually sent anyway.

Cost including postage to Aus would be AUD$470 each.

cheers

Bruce Sollitt

So $470.00

Thats cool, I'll let you know soon. Would like to order together though.

How long you say installation would be again? Hopefully Peeky you can guide me on the installation. As I have never touched a CAI before.

Cheers,

Daniel