Do Not Sell My Personal Information

--corolla Sportivo Club--

2ZZ-GE Sportivo

You can order seperatly again but am happy to do for you if you give me the money. Cause I can whack it on my credit card as Bruce has my details. I will get the unit shipped direct to you at an address of your choosing. Also there is no import duty :blink:. I will then help whoever wants help to install it. Lucio drink we will work that out as I am not a big drinker. Give me a blond any day....lol :ph34r::ph34r:

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• peekay34

• lucio_libre

• Ilivfor6

• 2ZZ-GE Sportivo

Hmmm.. I think I will give you the cash next meet, (even if its 2 weeks away) hope fully others will want one by then also.

Do you get any TRD stickers with the TRD CAI?

I might even give you the cash before then. I want that CAI dam it!!! It sounds so cooool.

Your a great help peeky34.

Same!

I will have the cash for the next meet. Having a little trouble with the wife though :crybaby: , thinks its a big waste of money - but so was $20,000 for a wedding - as I told her... That did not help much though!!!

A little bribery and she'll change her mind! :thumbsup:

Peekay I'll take you up on the offer of help installing the CAI. My hands can do the work you just show me what to do. And if I have to I'll bleach my hair :lol::lol::lol:

I would suggest the sooner you can do it the better as in six days it will be December. And you know what will happen to the mail system then :crybaby:. But only as info see how you go.

Hi Guys!

Sorry couldn't make it to the meet..had some :censor: business to deal with...did anyone take pics on the day??

Was quoted approx $700 to fit LSD to the Corolla but was warned it may scrub out tyres quicker.

Also spoke to a Toyota service guy today who inturn spoke to Toyota. The comment was "Toyota Australia have no problems with TRD parts but the do not fully condone the use of them" in other words if you modify anything beyond the spec of the original car and if there is problem with vehicle they will not neccesarily warrrant that part or anything that may have been affected due to failure by a modification.

So if you modfiy anything (like the CAI) make sure you have the original and if anything goes wrong for instance with the motor put it back to standard then take the car for repair.

Is a pile of crap but just be aware. :censor: :censor: :censor: :censor: :ffs: :ffs: :ffs:

PLz help CTS oz owers,

i brought my c-sportivo to toyota and i recken those guys sux, each time i bring my car in its is about 4 to 5 hours wait for eg brakes, loose parts, vibration noise. I let then check the vibration noise from the ignition key and they couldn't fixs it and said just try a heavier keyring or no keys on the main car key???, i told them how stupid it is and clearly there is a vibrating noise from the car not from the key, i advice them if u can't fix it then report to main toyota, i have advice them that other c-sportivo owers are getting the same problem and he said they haven't heard from any other dealers, so what do i do next guys

So where is the vibration from? most people complain at the dashboard where the stacker is? i want to know how bad is it? does it shake visibly some part of the car, or is it just a noise? I guess the best way to deal with this problem is to take it to a different dealer, or maybe even a different mechanic, and just get a second opinion. Im sure other mechanic service shops would help, you just have to ask the right way i guess. You gotta be firm buddy, I dont know your size but i'm sure a loud voice and the F word would cause some extra attention, you might be even better off to ask to speak to MANAGEMENT :huh: always rises an eyebrow. If you truly believe there is a fault, let them have it, if they dont do a good job, it's under waranty :angry: so keep bugging them. It's a pain when they take so long to look at minor problems. Good Luck :thumbsup: act tough and spit the dummy if you have to, after all the consumer is always right :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Lucio drink we will work that out as I am not a big drinker. Give me a blond any day....lol :ph34r::ph34r:

No worries Paul, ill buy you a Jenna Jameson doll and slap on some blonde horse hair to bring the animal out of you :!Removed!: :!Removed!: :drool::thumbsup:

Hey guys,

I've put some of the photo's from sundays melb meet onto Illuminati's Web space - Thanx for the space illuminati - so if you want to check them out go to:

Melbourne Meeting

There are pictures of Peekay34's TRD CAI here if anyone is interested.

Cheers

Nice photos man, the sportivo's really look a treat. A mate from work has challanged me for a drag, he's got a 180sx witht the ca18 engine, and he thinks his car puts out 170kw at the wheels and has run a 12.9 q.m. Do you guys think i have a chance at all, or should i be humble and accept defeat :(

my mate also owns a 180sx(his one is a bit quiker then average) but im sorry to say it would beat a stivo any day of the week <_< . take him to a nice windy road and watch him fade in the mirrors tho. 180s are hard to drive quik!(unless u can control the back when it comes out unpredictably)

Nice pics, man sometimes i wish i live in melbourne, so i can join the criuse, anyway hey peekey34 where did u get the strut brace and how much is it, iam thinking of putting one in my car.

cheers

Dyno run is $110.

Strut brace is from Whiteline, I also have replaced the sway bar.

Whiteline is based in Sydney. Have a look at www.whiteline.com.au, ring them up and get a part number. Repco also can get them in (thats where I got mine).

FYI, there is a design fault with all Sportivo gear selector cables, they cause a vibration possibly through the gea selector. This may be your problem.

I have logged this issue with Toyota and they are shipping out a bracket which should fix the problem.

FYI, there is a design fault with all Sportivo gear selector cables, they cause a vibration possibly through the gea selector. This may be your problem.

I have logged this issue with Toyota and they are shipping out a bracket which should fix the problem.

Any idea when r they going to fix it and wat is the part that is call?

Thanks

Richie

I do not have any details as yet other then it is being fitted next week. I will be sure to let everyone know when I have more information.

hey sportivo cruise sydney

6th december

meet at superdome car park homebush

at 10:00

driving to wollongong via m4/hume or m5/hume

more info influx@bigpond.net.au

Yeh thats correct boys. Just had my 1000km service today and they said it was the gear selecter cable. They are organising something to fix it.

In saying this they couldnt fix my fkn drivers side door. It rattles with loud music. grrrr

You may find that the rattle is the armrest cover. They are not secured very well. I get the same with my front passenger door.

Place is QSV 36 Lambert Street Richmond from 9:00 am.

Peekay34, are you still on for the Dyno Saturday at QSV?

If you are I will see you there for 9am. Looking forward to seeing & especially hearing it on the dyno.

Cheers mate