Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newby - P7seo (old One From Off Here)

Jamied

Hi Gang

I have picked up a Paseo on sunday, Had a bit of a front end smack which needs some TLC and a bit of tarting up. But should be back on the road soon. Found a set of floor mats with this web site on them so thought i might have a look.

Found out that i was once owned by someone on here (97paseo).

Shall get some pics up asap as im spending a bit of time on my other cars mostly vaux which im a member of another forum (www.migweb.co.uk.same user name) and setting up a performance business also....phew.

I have always had a soft spot for toyotas and can't wait to get the girl on the road.

Hi mate,

Welcome to the Club.

Strangely enough we were at a show in Yorkshire a few months ago and during a conversation we were having someone mentioned your car and we were all wondering where it had got to !

Good luck with the repairs.

Rich

cheers Rich. Glad to have joined the club mate.

I hope some of the knowledge i have for tuning and performance can help on here and i can also learn and pick up loads form you guys.

Ohhh..one note...its a pain finding parts for a paseo... :crybaby: ...lol

Ohhh..one note...its a pain finding parts for a paseo... :crybaby: ...lol

It's not too bad !

You wanna try a Sera

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

yeah i was wondering what happened to Si's car too - well now we know,

that was one of the most recognisable 'seo's on TOC back in the day.

What parts are you after mate?

J

Welcome to the club :thumbsup:

yeah i was wondering what happened to Si's car too - well now we know,

that was one of the most recognisable 'seo's on TOC back in the day.

What parts are you after mate?

J

Hi Mate

im looking for a front bumper, headlights and indicators...also if i can't get the slam panel back to its original shape i will need a new on of them.. :unsure:

The car had a van smack the front drivers side, bang in the side of the bumper which has bent the front part of the sub frame..which should be easy to bend back (big bar and a winch should do it).

I shall stick some pictures up tonight.. :thumbsup:

So it's still alive then – sort of!

Not sure if I want to see pics of it smashed up!! It was pretty mint when I sold it. Ah, who am I kidding, bring 'em on!

Here's some how it was when it went, must have been 2004/2005? Can't remember!

2000736976397122385_rs.jpg

2000738813580858557_rs.jpg

So it's still alive then – sort of!

Not sure if I want to see pics of it smashed up!! It was pretty mint when I sold it. Ah, who am I kidding, bring 'em on!

Here's some how it was when it went, must have been 2004/2005? Can't remember!

*Cough* Clio driver you girl!!!! :lol:

J

Ha ha!

Clio Came with the job on new mag I'm afraid :rolleyes: sold the 'Rado as didn't need 3 cars!

Still want a Mk1 Celica badly…

Heres what i got for my £200 quid...not bad damage, might be able to repair the bumper.

Dull red (not pink as my mate has said)

p1.jpg

p2.jpg

p3.jpg

p4.jpg

p5.jpg

Bent but repairable...i hope

p6.jpg

Snug.....once the beam is pulled back about 2 inch this should be fine

p7.jpg

Still tidy but needs a bits of a clean

p8.jpg

Damn! You've got your work cut out there!

I'd have had it back for £200 for the plate alone! Guy at work always thought it said 'PISED'. Glad it's in good hands though, still got that super loud exhuast on it then, that was a bit too much really! :rolleyes:

:thumbsup:

still got that super loud exhuast on it then, that was a bit too much really! :rolleyes:

Nextdoor loves it.... :thumbsup: i have worked on a few cars a lot worse than this so it should (said losely) be ok. Have a few bits to tart the engine bay up with and the wheels look like steve wonder parked the car.

Should have some more time to work on it as i have quit my job as an accountant to run my own business doing servicing/repairs/tunning/mod's ect....was a hobby but now has become a full time job and workin 90+ hours a week was a killer.. :crybaby:

Ha – that was the second rear box, I ripped the first one off on a massive kurb less than a day after fitting it! :rolleyes:

You could loose those wheels, I always planned to fit Starlet SR rims on it.

Looking forward to seeing it put right :thumbsup:

(@ Jappy :crybaby: ) ha ha!

Well put it this way - Jamied is taking the time to restore it to its former condition. :thumbsup:

J

Well put it this way - Jamied is taking the time to restore it to its former condition. :thumbsup:

J

• 9 months later...

J

Well slight up date as it been a while.

The car has got a new home in my new large unit im renting as business has really picked up, finaly got to get a few weeks on the old girl and got most of the chassis bent back and sorted...only problem is that the front chassis still has a slight twist in it and it might cost a few pennies to get her back.

Also it been a pain to find new panels. i need the light unit and front cross panels but can't find them for love no money.

Might be at the ed of the day that she will be stripped down. :( :( :(

Good to hear the update :thumbsup:

Found this paseo on eBay being broken:

Item number: 310044129252

Give them a call may have the parts you need.

Good luck with the repair!