Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Prius Needed For Used Car Roadshow

usedcarroadshow

Hi Everyone

I’m a researcher on the Used Car Roadshow series and I’m trying to find a Toyota Prius to feature on the programme. We are filming this Sunday 29th July at Capesthorne Hall in Macclesfield and one of the features we wish to film is about how good the Prius is at holding its value. While our presenters Jason & Penny talk about the car we need to have an example of one for them to walk around etc. If anyone has a Prius and would be willing to come to the show for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon, then please give me a call or an email and I’ll be able to exaplain further.

Thanks for any help that you can offer me.

Alida James 0113 262 3342 alida.james@daisybeck.tv

Hi Everyone

I’m a researcher on the Used Car Roadshow series and I’m trying to find a Toyota Prius to feature on the programme. We are filming this Sunday 29th July at Capesthorne Hall in Macclesfield and one of the features we wish to film is about how good the Prius is at holding its value. While our presenters Jason & Penny talk about the car we need to have an example of one for them to walk around etc. If anyone has a Prius and would be willing to come to the show for a couple of hours on Sunday afternoon, then please give me a call or an email and I’ll be able to exaplain further.

Thanks for any help that you can offer me.

Alida James 0113 262 3342 alida.james@daisybeck.tv

If it's anything like the filmings in Leeds you'll get lots of free food and drink too! :D

I emailed and the deal is petrol money plus free entry to the car show for 2 hours use of the car - not an attractive proposition sadly :(

lol i went down today to cable bash and ended up in the audience! was a brilliant day, but shattered lol