Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Need Suggestion

ahsonlam

Anyone here got a corolla G6R ??

or is anyone know can i put the Ae111 (jap) cylinder head ,to fit in Ae111(UK) with out changing the bottom end ?? will it straight fit??

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean exacly  , because there both 4A-FE engines with 1.6 16valve .

I drive a G6-R look at my homepage http://www.freewebs.com/corolla-g6-r/

let me hear from you  :group-cuddles:

Yeah...wot do you mean....wots the gain?

I have a G6R.... :thumbsup:

I have done the 20 valve transplant and the engine mounts are exactly the same ????? why dont you just change complete engine it is much simpler... you have to change all the computer system and every thing and the 4afe block does not have a nock sensor in corperated in its block aswell as alot more parts that will be in need of upgrade on the 4afe block. The compression ratio is different and also the crank shaft is a complete different size much smaller But yes it will fit any 4A block has the same size block thats why they code the block .4AC,4AFE,4AGE,4AGZE,4AGE 20valve black and silver.

This guy in Holland thit olso a 20 v swap in his AE100 SI

you can look at the pics at this adres BUT the text is al in Dutch ( i can read it but i think you guys don,t ) Its aguy from the Corollaclub Holland ( i,am a member olso of this club) ;)

you can look at the pics at this adres BUT the text is al in Dutch ( i can read it but i think you guys don,t ) Its aguy from the Corollaclub Holland ( i,am a member olso of this club) ;)

mine has had a turbo upgrade and does it go!!!!!!

very very quick

i tell u all something...basic the 20 V is on the cylinder head which is nothing to do to the bottom .....in general speaking.

wat i worry is all the hole to connect the headbolts will it fit ....that's all i want to know thank you...

and i also thinking about to put a turbo on with da 4afe instead of changing engine .....then put a better head gasket to increase to compression ratio...do u think it will come out good??

you can look at the pics at this adres BUT the text is al in Dutch  ( i can read it but i think you guys don,t ) Its aguy from the Corollaclub Holland ( i,am a member olso of this club) ;)

very very quick

And is it still running ???? with the turbo :huh:

you can look at the pics at this adres BUT the text is al in Dutch  ( i can read it but i think you guys don,t ) Its aguy from the Corollaclub Holland ( i,am a member olso of this club) ;)

very very quick

And is it still running ???? with the turbo :huh:

I HAVE HAD A FEW PROBLEMS WITH THE VALVES BUT NOW SHE IS A REAL JEWEL IN MY EYE

AND BY ***** DOES SHE GO

SIT DOWN STRAP IN AND BLAST PAST EVERYTHING IN SITE!!!!! YEAH YEAH YEAH :P :P :P :P

BUT HAY THERE IS STILL MORE I CAN DO TO HER PERFORMANCE PARTS ARE "GOOD" REAL GOOD