Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Yaris Meet Feedback?

knightrider

how was it guys sorry i had 2 leave and i hope u didnt get too wet!

thanx miss T and macca car will be reapulstored (boot build) u all kno y it was a discrace spoiler wil b on soon and springs induction kit and new tints

thanx agen evry1 who turned up

lee :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

fantastic day out mate nice too meet ya!

a modded car is never finished so dont worry!

:thumbsup:

we just dropped into a pub had a few bevvys and some grub and chilled out really

and yeah the vectra was ace <_< :rolleyes:

:lol:

nice to meet you all.

lee the acetate strips will be in the post tommorow or tuesday

think vectra had dodgy clutch/accelerator :lol:

i thought it was a good day out, got some more faces to names :thumbsup:

just can't wait to get that zorst on now :)

VERY TIRED!! <_<

(that must of been the only meet I managed to keep my mouth shut and not incriminate myself!)

Yes beer and grub is always a result!

Whats this Vectra all about - I was more impressed with the idiot in the Astra estate that managed to get cleaned up joining the motorway just in front of us!

Steve.

Yes beer and grub is always a result!

Whats this Vectra all about - I was more impressed with the idiot in the Astra estate that managed to get cleaned up joining the motorway just in front of us!

Steve.

:lol:

yeah tell me about it!

before you came we were lined up and chatting and some muppet in a std vectra on steelies with the std system cranked up to maximum distortion decided he needed to come show off and strut his stuff by screeching the tyres wheel spinning and blasting past us

very very impressive!

<_<

Can't believe Dan managed to keep his mouth shut and not get into any trouble....! What's all that about mate?!

I would be well up for a more southern meet after christmas - Dan's HUGE journey shows his commitment, so I think he deserves to have one closer to his own back yard to see how many others would do the same - that way, they can have a proper drive in their cars and show more people what we're about en route, right?!

Good photos out of it though, and cool to see who people are.

Cheers

Pav

i'm up for a meet some where else even tho the leceister 1 was close 2 me i had 2 do as i was told cuz i was wit ma dad and nxt meet i shud b on ma own

:D

Hi everyone

Yes i agree. The next time we have a meet we have got to make it more nearer to dan. Perhaps a meet on his own turf :yes:

jerry!!

yeah cya all at dans house then? :ph34r:

Would love to see the look on his face if we all turned up at his house :lol::lol::lol::lol:

jerry!!

im up for a meet doon sarf.

should give me an the missus the opertunity to get away for the weekend aswell

It was a good meet and deffo good to put names to faces.

Dan was not the only traveller - i come from Brighton!!

It was only 155 miles each way for me across 6 Counties!

Sussex

Surrey

Buckinghamshire

Bedfordshire

Northamptonshire

Leicestershire

Spose going to Dans will only b 3 counties for me Sussex, Hamsphire, Dorset

Knightrider - hope the springs do you well.

It took me nearly 4 hours to get home on Sunday!! should only have been 2.5 hours. M1 was a disaster. Took 50 mintues to do 22 miles

It took me nearly 4 hours to get home on Sunday!! should only have been 2.5 hours. M1 was a disaster. Took 50 mintues to do 22 miles

ooh unlucky!

i couldnt top 50 all the way but at least it was plain sailing

it took me nearly 4 hours to get home on Sunday!! should only have been 2.5 hours. M1 was a disaster. Took 50 mintues to do 22 miles

:P

I stopped off at jerrys for a coffee, most of it was cleared up time I hit the road :D

looking forward to it.... weymouth has so much to offer.... make it a weekend, arrive Saturday some time, look around :eek: , out on the town Saturday night :beer: . up Sunday for a gentle drive to country pub for some nosh and chat :group-cuddles: ... there are hundreds of b+b/hotels/Holiday parks that will put you lot up... I would love to but I only have room for a select few! :ph34r:

sounds very tempting im willing 2 travel as u where wit the leceister meet, av 2 sort sumit nearer the time ( gonna need 2 kno wen the time is first?(god im stupid))

cheers lee

I hope your up for this dan as we are going to make a date out of this matey :thumbsup:

jerry!!

um... We Will sort something in the new year :thumbsup:

All tho not confirmed (i have to talk to another member about this) hoping to put together a mini meet to celebrate 2 birthdays and a house warming, like i said nothing set in stone but watch this space :thumbsup:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Forums

News

Membership