Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Glanzas For Sale/import

www.glanza.co.uk

Following ownership of a Glanza, I've been suitably impressed enough to start up my own business importing them. I've just posted my website, www.glanza.co.uk, so feel free to have a look around. The site contains lots of images, specifications, and also details some accessories for sale and some links.

If you have any questions, please give me a mail on mark@glanza.co.uk.

Other than that, feedback would be appreciated, and I hope you enjoy your visit!

To quote from your sites section of descriptions:

"Non Genuine Front Intercooler, Non Genuine CPU, Non Genuine Hybrid Turbo, Non Genuine Cams, Non Genuine Limited Slip Diff, Additional Meters Installed On Dashboard, Non Genuine Oil Cooler, Non Genuine Roll Cage, Non Genuine Aluminium Wheels, Non Genuine Suspension, Non Genuine Exhaust, Latter Year Front & Rear Bumper and Rear Light Clusters, Alternative Bonnet, Many Other Non Genuine Parts."

Non-genuine would mean either they are fake or the photo is fake, non-OEM or aftermarket would be a better description. I'm not trying to be a clever *****, just saying its not a great word to use in a description.

I'm in the process of importing a V just now, hating the wait big time!

Oh yeah, I could send you the auction stuff for mine if you want that on the site as an example. Pics and description, its a 96 white V with some mods.

At the end of the day, I'm sure most people know what 'Non-Genuine' means from looking at the photo. It's obviously a modified car, so most people would be able to work it out!

The terminology is a direct translation of the auction description, and is easiest to post that way.

Comments noted however...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links