Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rim's 'n Tyre's

ZeroBlade

Hello again boys,

I'm back with another "Is this good deal?"!

This time it involves 17" Arospeed Flight rims:

http://www.revolution.eu.com/erol.html#22334x0&&

At the bottom of the page, not colour in pic, but HyperBlack (like the ones next to em).

Bridgestone S-03 Tyres.

215/40/17 for the front and 235/40/17 for the rear.

The guy quoted me £1044.

This included, locking bolts, and fitting + balancing.

What're your opinions on these beauts?

That's a bit pricy for 17s,

I'm after a set of BK 166s with the same tyre set up as yours but I think they're Fuldas for just under 600 notes

bk116.jpg

I'd expect 18s for over a grand ..!!!!

I'm after a set of BK 166s with the same tyre set up as yours but I think they're Fuldas for just under 600 notes

bk116.jpg

Nippon: I know what you mean about the price being for 18's but its the hyperblack colour that hikes up the price, the silver one's were a few hundred quid cheaper. And my tire profile also played a part, as all of the 17's i c are usually bundled with 205 profile tyres. I don't really wanna go 18's as i've heard they affect handling quite a bit compared to 17's, they do look the dog's bo****ks tho!, then again a set of 19" enkei's would be pretty cool, heh :D

Those BK166's aren't too bad, but prior to these one's that i'd ordered I was looking at the 121's (Black chrome).

I think black rims looks sweet w. a dark coloured car.

Jimlad: That's cool m8. At least I know i'm not getting raped :)

Cheer's for the input lads.

-Z

I'm a bit weird when it comes to wheels.

I don't like big spokes. They gotta be slim...(just how i like my ladies ;))

heh

I'm after a set of BK 166s with the same tyre set up as yours  but I think they're Fuldas for just under 600 notes

bk116.jpg

Nippon: I know what you mean about the price being for 18's but its the hyperblack colour that hikes up the price, the silver one's were a few hundred quid cheaper. And my tire profile also played a part, as all of the 17's i c are usually bundled with 205 profile tyres. I don't really wanna go 18's as i've heard they affect handling quite a bit compared to 17's, they do look the dog's bo****ks tho!, then again a set of 19" enkei's would be pretty cool, heh :D

Those BK166's aren't too bad, but prior to these one's that i'd ordered I was looking at the 121's (Black chrome).

I think black rims looks sweet w. a dark coloured car.

Jimlad: That's cool m8. At least I know i'm not getting raped :)

Cheer's for the input lads.

-Z

The 166s are available in a hyper black too, but they are only about £10 extra per wheel, I was gonna get the black finish ones cos I had a black car, now I've swapped it with the wife so I've got a white one......so I'm gonna go with the silver rims I think....

...I was gonna get the black finish ones cos I had a black car, now I've swapped it with the wife so I've got a white one......so I'm gonna go with the silver rims I think...

Good call!

:D