Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Oxygen Sensor

DMPUDLICH

hi,yesterday i checked my ecu for fault finding as i have been having trouble with my st185 losing power and cuting out on me(alternator problem????) anyway the code read that i have a problem code 21 which is 'detection of oxygen sensor deterioation - so it says for me to check the sensor and wiring.could this be the problem ith my car not holding its power and dying on me needing me to re-charge my Battery for 12 hours a t a time on end or is this another problem on the car??? hope you can help cheers darren pudlich

i had similir problem wit my st185..

very sluggish that it felt i had no turbo at all..was only boostin at .4 bar all the time,

i went and got a diagnostic check performed on my car and that showed the engine temp running

- 40 degrees when it should have been 90 or over... temp cooling sensor was busted on me so had to get that replaced..

best thing mate is to get a diagnostic done on it..it will tell u excactly whats wrong, well it did for me anyway.

hope this helps

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links