Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Side Graphic Fitted To My Car! E12 Sr

smoftah

Hello all,

I had side graphics fitted to the side of my car yesterday.

Not something I had planned but an opportunity came up at work do have them done...so I went for it :yahoo: .

What do you think? leave them on or take them off? :unsure:

I love them but others dont seem too!

Graphics3.jpg

Graphics2.jpg

Graphics1.jpg

Graphics.jpg

Graphics4.jpg

It's nice, but it looks very umm fordish

I got the basic design from the ST ford range as I quite like these side graphics.

I like them. Looks very well done and isn't OTT. Works well on that colour too.

looks really good :thumbsup: , i was thinking of doing something like that for my e11

Many Thanks for all your views!

I think the general opinion is that it is not to some peoples taste but they generally like it.

I like it more and more everyday and it certainly turns more heads! (but they may not be turning for the right reasons!!)

Looks good mate...

I was thinking of doing somat like this but never got round to it....

Where do you work? Place looks full of Toyotas!

I work at Toyota Head Office in the Product Planning department in Epsom.

Where do you work? Place looks full of Toyotas!

Hence all the Toyotas! :thumbsup:

In that case why do they allow those Kas in; they're making the place look untidy ;)

In that case why do they allow those Kas in; they're making the place look untidy ;)

Yeh I know :rolleyes: But I guess someone has to drive them!

thts looks very nice "i want sum" lol

but get rid of the side moulding give it a smooth look ?

just a fort

Looks very smart. Are they Toyota graphics? Something to look out for on a new Auris SR maybe? Just wondered if there are plans for any other colours, thinking it would look good on the silver in balearic blue!

Looks very smart. Are they Toyota graphics? Something to look out for on a new Auris SR maybe? Just wondered if there are plans for any other colours, thinking it would look good on the silver in balearic blue!

These are not Toyota graphics and I doubt very much that you will see them on an Auris from Toyota!

I got these custom made from Creative FX, a graphics company used by Toyota and VW for most of their graphics. They can do them in any colour and any other design. Check there website out http://www.fxuk.net/

They done the original Mini roof graphics and well established. A quick 10 minute job to put them on my car which they came out to do. They are based in Bromley...I could not recommend them more!

I think your car is the perfect colour to carry this off smoftah. As has been said by most people, it's not something I'd do, but it's very well done and looks really nice on your rolla mate :)

I think your car is the perfect colour to carry this off smoftah. As has been said by most people, it's not something I'd do, but it's very well done and looks really nice on your rolla mate :)

Thank you.

I am going to keep the graphics on :yahoo: even my friends who did not like them at first are liking them more and more!

How ever I may have to take them off in October when I go back to Portsmouth Uni...I will have to park near a council estate and I often see nicer cars get vandalised! Don't want to attract to much attenion to it!

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for everyones opinions!

Unfortunately due to some little :censor: chav I do not have the choice anymore.

Whilst parked at Lakeside shopping centre a scumbag pulled off the SR part of the graphics and one line from each side.

So I would now expect to see them selotaped on a Nova. :mad2:

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links