Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Toyota Trueno Bzg Blacktop 20v 1995

spacefaceuk

Here is my much loved trueno for sale!

I imported it and as such am the one and only owner.

The car has done 43,000 miles, is a 1600cc 20V blacktop auto, the car has:

BZR dials(orange), BZR skirts, BZR rear lights, BZR rear spoiler (all bought from ireland!)

Original minto condition alloys with four good tyres , Goodrich directionals on front

CAT 1 Autowatch alarm and imobiliser with remote locking (160RLI)

Electrics all round, windows, mirrors, rectractable

Velour bucket seats

Original Toyota face off stereo

Air conditioning with econ

Full Uk conversion with MPH dials, FM stereo, and Rear fog light

Comes with all the usual JDM bits

I have owned this car for 2 years, it has been used mostly for motorway runs, its runs beautifully, the 20v is a very powerful and quick engine.

The auto gearbox makes life very easy, at the lights it is enormously quick. It has ects, which means 3 modes for the auto, normal, manual and power (sport) modes. I have done regular services to the car, including oil, air, gearbox oil, plugs, brakes (pads), cam belt, all belts too...The car has been waxoiled underneath for protection, it is literally brand new underneath! anyway you get the message, i have documented everything i have done to it.

I am very much a fan of keeping cars in original condition, thats why i drove to ireland to get the skirts and spoilers etc... I have painted the calipers blue to finish off the car. The alloys are in very good condition.

The car comes also with the original rear spoiler and lights, as well as rear CD changer brackets and a Climate control kit that needs fitiing!

The cars is taxed till november, MOT till August - The car is booked in for a fresh MOT so when its sold it will have a years MOT.

The bodywork overall is very good, its has a slight scrape front driver side corner, and a small dent driver side rear lower quarter, all very unoticeable and all done in Japan..but by the pics you can tell the car is in excellent condition.

The car is fully running and ready to drive away, viewings and test drives advised! Im am in Northamtonshire.

£2600 ono

trueno7tg4.jpg

trueno1mf1.jpg

trueno2eo7.jpg

trueno3fx4.jpg

trueno4zm1.jpg

trueno5ko3.jpg

trueno6nz2.jpg

Awesome car dude, good luck with the sale, gotta love seeing the redline starting @ 8,000rpm :D :lol:

Cheers dude,

Yeah the engines are very high revvvvvving...yamaha blocks i believe which would make sense!

Kamran

• 3 months later...

The car is still available, its sat in my garage looking stunning.

I've dropped asking price to £2250 and have just put it in the autotrder in midlands.

I drove to Galway, west Ireland to get the skirts and spoiler. The alloys are OZ. Its a cracking car!

Extremely rare too....

Kamran

cough yamaha head cough, i want your rear spoiler and side skirts!

Did this sell in the end?

stunning car, must admit, I m in hunt for one of these. Only if i was manaul gear box, I'll be knocking on your door!

Good luck with the sale tho, rare beautiful car this is

Haha good try! no chance. at the moment shes sitting in the garage looking stunning and theres no way i would maul her!

I'm just waiting for the right person to come and give her a new home!

Would you sell the skirts or the spoiler off it, not really going to affect the value!

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

where did you get the bz-r dials and how did you do the mph converstion??