Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Top Gear

97paseo

Anyone watch top gear tonight??

That was fantastic starting that toyota pickup after it had been in the severn estuary

impressive, me and my dad have just sat there going wow.... we both drive toyota - can see why now!!! If my baby yaris is built half as good as that then i'm happy!

toyota_home.jpgtoyota_medium.jpg

toyota_left.jpgtoyota_middle.jpgtoyota_right.jpg

toyota_big.jpgtoyota_tw_small.jpg

The invincible truck

We crashed it into bits of Bristol, and trees. We parked it in the sea and then we drove it through a shed and dropped a caravan on it. Did we manage to kill the Hilux, no we did not. Which makes us think that maybe, just maybe it might actually be indestructible. But we don't like to give up on Top Gear, something will finish this car off surely.

We even set it on fire, which made it temporarily unusable. But once the smoke had died down it became clear that this was one hell of a tough car.

:lol::thumbsup:

looks like fun! i'd love to get an old knacker like that and thrap the :censor: out of it...... just sumat i'd like to have a go at.... if you need a co-driver give us a bell

lol, that was class :lol:

it showed the main prob older toyotas have though - did you see the wheelarches! :D

toyota_tw_small.jpg

:D Bit rusty!

lol, that was class  :lol:

it showed the main prob older toyotas have though - did you see the wheelarches!  :D

toyota_tw_small.jpg

:D Bit rusty!

C'mon guys, an Alfa looks like that after one night outside in the rain!!!

Superb!

Top Gear put an old Toyota Pickup through the toughest tests and it still was running.

They bashed it about, hit with a demolition ball, sunk it in the sea for a few hours, dropped a caravan on it and then set fire to it.......and it still drove into the studio with a 190k on the clock!

Another reason to love toyotas!! :thumbsup:

superb show and great giggle, just goes to show you cant put the old girl down :) hmmm wonder if i can find a £500 jobbie and use it on the track, wouldnt have to worry about going into the armco anymore :)

Why does top gear have to be so scripted? It would be great to do the warehouse bit totally live and un-scripted!