Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

My T-sport Detailed

Ed_Shek

Hi,

Just wanted you to show my car that has been detailed (washed, waxed, machined polished and jetsealed) over the weekend by a local lad called Richie Guy. The work he's done on my car and others is amazing. If anyone in the Newcastle/Tyneside Area fancies a similar treat for their beloved I can pass you on his details.

http://www.detailingworld.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=39730

Cheers!

That does look very good all nicely finished.

Yeah how much didi that set you back!!!

Look amazing though!!!

Cheers

MarK

Yeah how much didi that set you back!!!

Look amazing though!!!

Cheers

MarK

I was recommended by my mate with a CTR and so got charged a bargain £120. Normally this type of job is costs £300-£400 I've been told so was really happy when he priced me that.

The Lad's new to the scene and got all the equipment and after seeing his previous work which included a couple of Porsche's I decided to see what he could do to my car.

That looks great mate I'm on DW quite regularly. Nice to see another Rolla T Sport detailed, that colour looks great when looked after well. Jetseal looks so good on the metallic green, its next on my detailing shopping list as well as the AB lance and show foam lol.

• 3 weeks later...

Heh - saw this the other day and wondered if it was anyone from on here.

I'm on DW as Rinko ... been on there for a while now actually.

Your CTS is looking great, and has prompted me to get cleaning this weekend - so mine is getting a going over (minus the machine polishing as I still can't afford to buy one).

Thanks for all the good comments. The lad did an excellent job and the shine and finish is still excellent although my local Toyota Dealer spoiled it a little by washing my car as part of the service. Left lots of soap spots on it!

Id never let a dealer go near the bodywork of my car their never gonna look after properly i always tell them to never ever wash it even though anytime i leave it in I tend to leave it as clean as possible so it wouldnt need it.

When i bought my T-Sport it had paintwork defects. Little dings, few on the bonnet, one on the door, but quite a few specks on the front bumper... most down to the primer, few a bit deeper.

I was thinking about getting them done, but i'm not really sure how to go about it... is it best for me to fix em up as best i can, and then get the car detailed to sort it out? Or can someone do em for you?

Cheers

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links