Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Supras

Heero_Yuy_01_195

Hey everyone, does anyone out there know if Toyota is Bringing Supras back to the U.S.A? I heard that Toyota was sending new Supras with V8 engines in them some time in 2004-2006. Does anyone out there know anything about this? Thanks for reading, any kind of help will be greatly appreciated.

Yeap I don't see why they wouldn't... after all the states is a massive market and it has a pretty hard core Jap performance following. I think they'll definatly release it... after all Nissan are gonna be releasing the 350Z over there, not to mention the new Honda (Acura) NSX :drool::drool::drool:, sure it'll be a big hit when it is released. Just one slight nag, I still havent seen a definate model for the new Supra... seen a few pics and hear that it will be aimed at a 350Z market wit no Turbo to keep the costs down.

I had heard the new 350z was actually designed in the US, which would explain its craptastic performance. It was definitely available there earlier than it was here.