Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3s

94celicaGT

has anyone did the 3s swap? if you did of if u kno how much it cost please tell me im gettin ready to get it soon do i want some info

I hv not done the 3SGTE swap yet, but in the summer I am purchasing a 2nd gen 3SGTE for $1550. The engine has 40,000miles and is cleaned and leak tested, w/ a warranty. I hv found a shop near me that will do the whole swap for $2000. that is kind of expensive but they will do the best job and when I get the car back it will hv bn worth it. Are u referring to swapping in a 3SGE or the 3SGTE?

i want a 3sgte because im gettin tired of my 5sfe because of the lack of parts and power im planing to keep this engine though for smog and want to kno if their is any other stuff i can do to the 5sfe if anybody knows let me know like getting the 3s head on the 5sfe how good is that what can i get just by puttin a 3s head how much power? i dont know that much about what i can do to this engine so can somebody help me

Well I hv heard of the "HYBRID ENGINE" or 5SGTE. This setup is not as easy as just slapping the 3S head on the 5S bottom end. I hv heard it would just be easier to build up a 3SGTE, and if u want tremendous power to purchase a stroker kit. This will turn the 2.0 into a 2.2. The 5SFE has great low end power and some mods I hv done to help mine out are full exhaust, Nology SparkPlugs,NGK Performance Wires, and a lightened flywheel, and a Akimoto Intake. These mods allow the 5SFE to breathe better and give it power, but u can't really make this engine a powerhouse unless u turbo it, then u r going to spend some major $$.