Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lexus Rear Lights

Nippon

Guys,

Does anyone have the link to the Lexus light conversion thats coming out for the 2 ?

Now I've got a white un, I may consider these as I think a white car is the only car these look good on.

Cheers

Cheers mate,

Any idea on a price for these yet ? I take it that they fit with the standard Rev3 centre rev light panel ?

We don't currently have a price, we will post when we have any news, the rev3 and rev6 pannel should both fit this setup.

Matt.

I think they look nice.

Would they be the same kind of price as the rev6 ones?

I also think that the smoked background should be optional, i.e. if you have a black car you'd ask for the smoked.... etc.

ive gotta agree with jimlad, im not too keen on them myself, plus there's the fact that all the boy racers have em on their citroen saxos, i see em all the time, and im a bit bored of em now.

When you gonna get an updated photo then - am thinking about bidding on those el dials by the way - you can't let them go for £25 it would be daylight robbery.

M.

I'm gonna get a new photo soon... prob this weekend coming. Then another one once all the bodykit is on.

Matt.... are you the same Matt from Rogue systems ?? ( thinking you are.. just can't remember )

I know... £25 for them is daylight robbery !!!

I might pull them out of the auction early... not sure. Fell free to bid mate... buy them back from me if you want.. :D

Yes I am one and the same. were finding it a bit slow on e-bay at the mo, probably down to time of the year. You'd probably be best putting them back on in the new year when people have more cash.

M.

Good plan, However most of our stuff got snapped up at the last second which was nice. I recomend you start the dials a little higher this yime round!!!!

M :thumbsup:

Went out to get new tyres and was beaten on that fire extinguisher !! DAMN !

Good plan, However most of our stuff got snapped up at the last second which was nice. I recomend you start the dials a little higher this yime round!!!!

M :thumbsup:

what price do you think I should start them at ?

Went out to get new tyres and was beaten on that fire extinguisher !! DAMN !

Bummer !!

I hate it when that happens !! I also hate it people who sit about watching and watching... then 5 seconds before the end they bid and you lose... DOH !! Very annoying !

I reckon about £50-£60, and then see what happens.

Matt - just added my picture, i look at it now and it seems a little odd!