Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Cfc1 In Hospital

Mrs-cfc1

Glad to hear you are ok, every man should check on a regular basis just in case and as Davy says its nothing to be embarassed about, all us men have them lol

Fingers crossed everything stays fine mate

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• cfc1

• JappyBeast

• Hou

• Pompey Gaz

The main thing is you're getting sorted. My mate had cancer down there when he was about 15 & had 1 removed & he's absolutely fine now, the other 1 compensates for the fact that there's 1 missing so even if you do need to have it taken out you could easily have more kids. He developed a funny talent from it which is really not something for a family site though so I'll keep it to myself :P

Good luck with everything, if it was the "Big C" it's the most treatable form of it you can get, something like 90% of sufferers have a full recovery from it so try not to worry about anything

FOR SALE..............

230399524.jpg

1x Space Hopper.. I won't be useing it for a while I don't think

So glad all is well with your bits Davy :thumbsup:

But seriously, everyone should be checking on a regular basis - that includes us ladies too! And with that I mean breasts, not our testicles... :lol:

YAY for healthy testicles..... Remember boys,

Us girls dont go down in that area for the good of our health.... Ohhhhhhh No!!!!!!!!!! We are checking that your bits are OK, it takes time and dedication. Therefore you should allow us to have access where ever and when ever we want!!!!!!! As many time throughout the day as is possible!!! Remember we are doing it for you and not for us!!!!!

Glad your ok Davy.

Glad you're on the mend and some sound advice there. :thumbsup:

LOL @ the spacehopper too!

YAY for healthy !Removed!..... Remember boys,

Us girls dont go down in that area for the good of our health.... Ohhhhhhh No!!!!!!!!!! We are checking that your bits are OK, it takes time and dedication. Therefore you should allow us to have access where ever and when ever we want!!!!!!! As many time throughout the day as is possible!!! Remember we are doing it for you and not for us!!!!!

Glad your ok Davy.

I need someone to come check mine,and i dont mean gaz

i check mine once a week, when i got my gillette fusion razor there was a leaflet from them with how and when to check

What can I say?????????? :blink:

Hmmmmm well as above - always check youselves guys n gals :thumbsup:

Soooooooooo glad you is in the recovery stage n hope ALL the tests come back negative :unsure: Davy. Look after youself, dont overdo it willya???

MrsCFC1 - dont spoil him!!!! Worst thing you could do......he'll milk it for all its worth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Keep us updated - want to know ALL the details......... :wacko:

We realy need some :kewlpics: ......................or at least the laydees do :eek:

I personally wouldn't have a problem posting a picture if it makes male members on here more aware of what can happen if they ignore a problem... but I don't think it would be suitable on a family forum (even if my bits were covered and only the wound was visable)

Davy, I'm so glad to hear you're home and (pretty much) okay.

I promise I wouldn't have made Hitler jokes!

:thumbsup:

A

I promise I wouldn't have made Hitler jokes!

:thumbsup:

A

Too late Alan ,,,,i've already done it :rolleyes::lol:

As said via pm look after yourself Davy :yes: oh wait carolines looking after you isnt she :D

.......... oh wait carolines looking after you isnt she :D

Caroline - Are you OK.. Is there anything I can get you

Me - No.. I'm fine thanks

Caroline - Are you sure?

Me - Yes.

3 minutes later...

Is there anything I can get you?

Me - No.. I'm OK!

:lol:

I'm glad this thread has turned out the way I hoped.. I just wanted to wake people up and check themselves regularly.. don't make the mistake that I made, don't be embarrassed about it... go to the doctor straight away and get help as soon as possible, no matter how insignificant you feel your problem might be.

when i went to the doctors about my kidney infection ym doctor thought it might be the C word and had a feel, i wasn't embarrassed and know what your saying Davy! glad you're great though fella :D

Well.. I can officially say that I'm bored out of my head.. not being able to work is doing my head in.

Glad you're ok Davy matey. Men's bits aren't that great to look at at the best of times, but glad you're ok. I'm just as bad, always forget to check for lumps, good job I have a husband who's willing to oblige!

dont know why i havent seen this thread before.

glad all is well now.

im glad that it isnt just me that ignors any lumps and bumps (although mine are usually injuries from workin on cars :lol: )

makes you think though.