Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Clear Indicators

Pyewacket

Does anyone know where I can get some clear front indicators and repeaters from?

They are for a 95 st202 import.

All they people I contacted said don't make them for this model.

Is this true?

The ginger ones are a bit naff

Clear ones came as standard from 96 on (but they don't fit the 95 model!), very few companies sell clear ones for pre 96 but there is a couple of companies, they have been mentioned on here before so have a quick search and you should find some info. If I remember correctly though they are very expensive for what they are!

You would be lucky to find them. You can buy just the lens for £75, can't quite remember the source but would be able to dig it out if you really wanted it. Kit comes with both silver and orange bulbs too. Trouble is the lenses are very tricky to swap due to all the sealant etc. You're right though, the orange ones are naff and you can only get clear ones for the '96 facelift.

Ben

protocast.co.uk They're awesome quality, same as OEM. not that cheap though

Here's mine

bwbackground-1.jpg

Dead easy to swap, you put the whole thing in the oven for a few minutes and pull the orange lens off and replace :) you get instructions with them