Do Not Sell My Personal Information

91/92 Corolla Gti-16

Wardo75

Was wondering if any1 had or new of a 91 or 92 rolla Gti goin for sale, Around £600 - £800 good condition preferably under 100k.

Any info would be appreciated.

Cheers

i have a red one and its clean for it age 126000 miles but all old mots to back up the miles the engine is in mint condition no oil leaks what so ever you can eat you dinner off it cos its that clean standard car apart from k+n filter little rust here and there and it has mint wheels to only one scuff now thats good for a car of this age mot 7and 1/2 months and 2 months tax it drives very well and it has had new brakes recently and a new thermostat good tyres all round it also has an ice set up too but that is extra £1000 onvo cheers sal

oh by the way im in huddersfield west yorkshire

pioneer head unit jbl front Speakers sony rear Speakers pioneer 12" sub in a box and a jbl amp with all boxes and instructions too £300 onvo or make me an offer on the whole thing cheerz

hey there the answer to your question is that it think that you are about 250 mile from me and i dont have any pics sorry

i dont have a camera im near leeds if thats any good to you cheerz..........sal :mellow:

Thanks for the reply sal, im actually from Ireland myself, but my brother is in Southampton, thats why I was sorta wondering if you where anywhere close. Basically at the moment the most I could stretch to is to around £750. Was just wondering if I could lift one for that sort of money as xmas is fast aproaching and funds are tight :( Yours definatly sounds clean and its a red one im after. What sorta money you talkin for the whole lot, ICE incl.......

i wont let the car go for less than £900 cos its a good car and te engines is in mint condition £1150 for the whole lot the amp and the front Speakers are only 4 months old and i have all boxes and thats no offers on that mate its up to you remember the car is not immaculate but still in very good condition for its age . someone from this forum sold one like mine for £1270 and that was mint so i would say that it was not a bad deal for the price anyway have a think about it and e mail me if your interested.............salztheman@hotmail.com cheerz ...........sal B)

i dont think that you will get one for that price in the condition that your looking for it may be possible but you will have o look i found my car after 4 months of looking and i had to travel down to coventry to get it so there you are its just luck and coventry is 150 miles from me so it was a risk to go all that way because it might not have been in good condition but fortunatly for me it was im only selling due to another arrival so the car will be tooooo small for us anyway i have to go ........sal

• 3 weeks later...

im really looking for a high torque model which i think where brought out in 1990. So preferably a 91/92 gti....... thanks for the offer though.

Must apologise salz, seen a few mint ones with low mileage and they where 91 0r 92 on Autotrader for good money, but im not quick enough at ringing about them always seem to be gone very quickly. Think il hold on till I see one I fancy.

Thanks all the same.

Cheers

Wardo, If you do a price check on parkers, you'll find that you are prepared to spend more than the going rate on a mint rolla ;) A year and a half ago a mint GTi rolla was selling for £710 today it's probably worth £550.00 and that will be with full main dealer history.

Use your own judgement when viewing the car though. Some are extraordinarily different :P

• 2 weeks later...

i think your'e just gonna have to ask around.

i have a mate who works in a local Shell garage and i got my F reg for £100 (plus £80 for the MOT and £90 6 mnths tax) and its in good nick.

I guess its not what you know, its who you know!

However this is over a year from when i first wanted one. I've had my first rolla gti and a volvo since. so patience is also a factor.