• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Pompey Gaz

• JappyBeast

• Demonic Angel

• Calisto

I'm really tempted by this, I despise talking about Christmas at this time of year but it has to be done unfortunately. Our work night out is usually around that date but I can probably get that arranged for a different date so I'm probably in

I'm too excited. I will warn you now regarding how drunk I will get.

I dont need to warn people - they already know! :lol: :lol:

I remember the year before last ...............Rich and I were getting hot and steamy in our room and all we could hear was you lot running from room to room, doors opening and closing, much giggling from the girls, banging of headboards, jumping on each other and making such a racket.

Twas a night to remember!!!

Every year has been the same for me..........Get there, have a drink, meet you guys, have more drink, go and get changed, come back and have more drink, eat a fantastic gut busting Chrimbo meal (washed down with a drink), watch everybody getting down on the dance floor, while having another drink, sit down and have a laugh over a drink, then retire for the night....don't hear bugger all after that :rolleyes:

Every year has been the same for me..........Get there, have a drink, meet you guys, have more drink, go and get changed, come back and have more drink, eat a fantastic gut busting Chrimbo meal (washed down with a drink), watch everybody getting down on the dance floor, while having another drink, sit down and have a laugh over a drink, then retire for the night....don't hear bugger all after that :rolleyes:

You may not have heard anything.......I did...........snoring your head off....hhhmmmmmmmmmf....... :censor:

Well... regardless of whether I'll be getting drunk... Im not looking after any of you! :P you are on your own...

hopefully be a good one this year...

whats the room allocations like Les?

im hoping for a good do if i do come, which is now 90%.. :)

we should get a kareoke machine there! lol wuhu! :P

wuhu! was jst having the convo on msn with mr norfolk n chance, so thought why not! lol

haway, lets get a toc kareoke going! :P