Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Idmax 10" Sub Helix Monoblock Amp

Chyownster

Hey Folks

If anyone knows anything about audio they you know that the IDMax is one of the best SQ subs out there. Mated with a Helix amp this is the perfect combination giving 800w RMS.

10" IDMax

bought 3months ago, not had much use as not been using the car all the time! Comes with 10" Sealed Grey carpeted box (constructed by my own fair hands!) works out at just under 1cbf internal so nice and tight bass. Collection is prefered Bolton or manchester area, can travel as well pm for details but if u want it posted will find out the price, (25kg plus). Sub as all boxes and packaging etc and in pristine condition. Sub is in D2 + D2 configuration

£250 inc Box will split

Helix A1 mono Amp perfect for IDMAX

http://www.audiotec-fischer.de/demo/pdf/doc/BA_A1.pdf for specs

bought same time as Sub. no idea how much these go but i know they are about £550 retail for so guide price. inc box packaging and instuctions. Item inpristine condition

£350 can post this FOC next day

img2873aj1.jpg

img2878ob0.jpg

img2873xl0.jpg

Regards

Shane

cant belive no one made offer price dropped to 200 quid for sum with free box! and 300 for amp cmon, make me an offer! £450 gets the lot!