Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Paseo Catalytic Convertor

niv17paseo

my cat broke ! need to replace it for the mot but im havin problems working this one out as ive herd the paseo cat has an o2 sensor as well...the cat is taken off at the mo but there is no warnin light so im wondering if the o2 sensor is stil attached?

i could get a universal cat at 23pounds (without sensor)

or a spares at around 85 pounds

please help!?

MOT due today!!!

The Paseo has two oxy sensors, one in the front of the front pipe and one in the cat. You will have to have a cat on it to pass the MOT. I dare not tell you the genuine price. :censor: The cat is part of the front pipe exhaust. Kingo :thumbsup:

Most likely there is the o2 sensor in the exhaust front pipe, and then a temperature probe in the catalyst. This is how Toyota do it on the mechanically similar Sera and Starlet.

my cat is off at the moment and i have no warning light so i presume this is due to the 02 sensor at the front of the pipe stil being on.

wil it make a difference if i buy a universal cat and put it on (just for mot) as the car seems fine without the cat and thereofre without the second sensor/ temperature probe?

the toyota cat does not come with lambada sensor either.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links