Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Alloy Centre Caps - T Sport Logo

KJMTSPORT

hello fellow t sport owners

i've seen t sport logo centre caps on a nearby gen7 celica

are these standard?

could they replace my standard toyota logo centre caps on my pre-facelift 02 corolla t sport alloys?

many thanks in advance

:thumbsup:

T-Sport Wheel Caps are standard on the Celica T-Sport but not on the Corolla.

Not if they would fit but you could try measuring the diameters of both sets of wheel caps to make sure.

Assuming you can get these from Toyota?

I bought a set of Celica T-Sport centre caps for the purpose of fitting them to my Corolla.

They are actually a different diameter so will not fit directly.

I soaked the Celica caps in hot water and prised the metal Badge off the plastic (bit tricky, try not to bend)

The metal Badge was then glued using Araldite to the original Corolla cap.(remember the wheel can get hot so don't use Evo Stik type glue)

The Corolla plastic cap has to be roughed up to get the adhesive to bind and the Badge has to be centred as it sits on the cap and not in a recess.

Not quite finished yet so no pics but will post when they are on the car.

Be warned that the Celica caps are rather expensive with the four coming to around £20 if I remember well, as I bought them some time back, which is quite pricey just to get the badges :rolleyes:

• 8 years later...

Hi all - after my drive home tonight I've found I'm missing a centre cap. Hard to believe I lost it during the drive, also hard to believe someone pinched it off the car at work - but who knows. Does anyone have spares they'd be looking to sell? Thanks in advance.