Post Counter

jaxx

Do you want it removed  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Do you want it removed

• Yes
    • No
    • Not fussed

When the sites running 100% it is said that the post counter under your user name is to be removed.

theres already a post in the web suggestions to have it taken off and i believe steve is inteding to remove it anyway

just a quick to poll to find the actual view over whether it should go or not?

:thumbsup:

really not bothered about this one, i think you'll find that the people without 4 figure post stats will be in favour of getting rid of them, and the people with 4 figure stats will want to keep them!

it's a conflict of interests.

not that bothered.

on other sites there are big races to be top poster which generates crap on the site (just to get post count up).

Not seen it like this on here so not an issue really. But like i said i am not fussed.

What ever is easies for Steve to deal with at the mo

really not bothered about this one, i think you'll find that the people without 4 figure post stats will be in favour of getting rid of them, and the people with 4 figure stats will want to keep them!

it's a conflict of interests.

very true

personally i dont care but itll be to steves discretion at the end of the day anyway

:thumbsup:

Its nice to see post count if people are selling something (to see if they are a regular member).

As there are so many problems for Steve to sort out, I guess we can manage without (we still have a join date anyway).

So as already mentioned, whatever is easier for Steve

Its nice to see post count if people are selling something (to see if they are a regular member).

As there are so many problems for Steve to sort out, I guess we can manage without (we still have a join date anyway).

So as already mentioned, whatever is easier for Steve

I voted for keeping it, but yes, you're completely right. I agree :thumbsup:

Cheers

Coyote from BA

Argentina

Steves decision is final and the one that counts but I ask PLEASE KEEP IT. :thumbsup:

At the end of the day is it really important how mnay posts you have made as long as you are enjoying the site :D

I've voted to remove it :D

Im in favour of the removal.... do you ever get the idea people are just posting to 'up' there counter??

as far as i'm concerned the club as nearly recovered already, another couple of weeks and no one will have known that the site had crashed.

Keep the "guru" and "posting freak" etc .. but bin the number of posts ..

Yeah good idea, I'm back to being a new member. Not sure what context to take it in :lol: :P