Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Used Car Roadshow - Toyota Yaris T Sport :)

delakota555

I was shocked to see a lovely Yaris TS on the Used Car Roadshow. I watched the repeat too - how sad! :rolleyes: I recorded the last ten minutes for anybody who missed it. It is on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoSxWh75qhM

Enjoy!

(Apologies for posting a new topic - I just thought it would be missed in the existing topic already discussing it)

PS If anybody lives near Bromsgrove and wants some tyres for their Yaris T Sport, check out Jefferies Tyres:

Jefferies Tyres

22 Sherwood Road BROMSGROVE, Worcestershire, B60 3DR

I recently had two rears (Bridgestone Potenzas 185/55/R15) for £120 all in! Good deal I thought as local tyre places to me have given me quotes for £90- 100 each. Just a small journey down the motorway for me aswell :D

How much of a bargain was the T-sport, in the sexiest of colours as well!!!!?? And i don't know if it's right for a 23 year old straight male, but I actually quite like the Fiagro, worrying I know!

She deffo made the right choice I think!!

I recently had two rears (Bridgestone Potenzas 185/55/R15) for £120 all in! Good deal I thought as local tyre places to me have given me quotes for £90- 100 each. Just a small journey down the motorway for me aswell :D

£49 each delivered to your door from My Tyres.

I recorded it as well, super programme. The T Sport was under priced by the owner by almost 2k; she could sell it next week and a make a healthy profit (which I hope she doesn’t! Obviously a very smart lady :thumbsup:

The Mini was 6 years old and no air con and over priced, the Nissan was a 16 year old car! A no brainer really.

it drove ''quite'' well?!

its ''very sensible''

pfff :P dont be too over enthusiastic haha

• 2 weeks later...

This weekend they had a Yaris 1.0 Litre. A 7ft guy who hadn't passed his test was looking for a car - it was between a Yaris, a Fiesta and a Polo. He choose the Fiesta over the Polo and threw out the Yaris ...ewwwwww! I'd have chosen the Yaris even if it isn't a T Sport (I have nice thunder grey 52 plate :) Did anybody appreciate the clip I uploaded of the T Sport as due to the lack of response, I' m thinking it was a bit boring haha!

This weekend they had a Yaris 1.0 Litre. A 7ft guy who hadn't passed his test was looking for a car - it was between a Yaris, a Fiesta and a Polo. He choose the Fiesta over the Polo and threw out the Yaris ...ewwwwww! I'd have chosen the Yaris even if it isn't a T Sport (I have nice thunder grey 52 plate :) Did anybody appreciate the clip I uploaded of the T Sport as due to the lack of response, I' m thinking it was a bit boring haha!

Btw did anybody notice there is somebody on ebay with T Sport badges for a Corolla (says they may fit a Yaris T Sport) They look a bit different - no chrome border and a fainter red. Clips look the same though. I have one if anybody wants a picture of the clips on the back. Maybe somebody has a picture of a genuine one and we can compare. I'm reluctant to remove mine. I just want a spare in case some little bugger nicks it! I have a Corsa diesel aswell and some little bugger has nicked the vauxhall badge and the aerial! I bought a new aerial ...couldn't be bothered with buying a Vauxhall badge - I hear debranding is thelatest thing ;)

I didn't watch, cos I's already seen it. I also saw the one last night, turned over when he didn't choose the Yaris to test drive.

It was a one litre S model phase one. In my opinion it did look a little tatty and the Fiesta was nicer with more toys. He wasn’t paying so he chose the newer dearer car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links